Search results

1. Verrt

Japanese Customs Mixed Bikes

I'll grant you underpowered and boring. But there will be toyota hilux engines running on pig fat and powering village water pumps long after civilization has collapsed.
  2. Verrt

Anybody else have a motorcycle?

I don't have any of these any more CBR250RR '97 I loved this little bike. Not gonna win any races against the big boys, but so fun, will surprise a WRX at the traffic lights, and is an amazing machine. 250cc, 4 cylinders the size of pencils, and 19,000rpm (not a typo). Revs like a F1 car. It...
  3. Verrt

So I did it again...

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive
  4. Verrt

They were too busy in 1974 tearing the US car industry a new one by making good cars :giggle:
  5. Verrt

I'd like them more in chrome Or the sissy bar in black
  6. Verrt

:heart:
  7. Verrt

The story of Clanky or How to ruin a MTB on a budget

Oh, poor Clanky. You almost became a real mountain bike again :bigsmile:
  8. Verrt

Sleeping Giant

More goodies in the mail Things are starting to get interesting I forsee a lot more mounting bracket making in my future.
  9. Verrt

The story of Clanky or How to ruin a MTB on a budget

This link posted by @hamppea in the other thread is dangerously close to derailing my plan to take this bike back to retro mountain bike land :inlove: http://cpwskate.blogspot.com/2014/09/cpw-bicycles_5.html
  10. Verrt

Their bike: My bike: I've found my people... I must learn from them.
  11. Verrt

Sleeping Giant

12. Verrt

Felt Torch Chopper

If you flip the seatpost backwards to move the attachment point forward does it have enough tilt range to get the seat in the right position?
  13. Verrt

Bikes & salads are healthy. (Tried to make it relevant to the forum...) Lets hear your best (uncommon) salad ingredients...to stay in riding shape

Spinach Second leaf of choice Shredded beet Grilled chicken from the bbq, marinated or brushed in the dressing before grilling. Dressing: Fresh basil Crushed roasted garlic Quality olive oil Balsamic vinegar Salt Pepper Blend
  14. Verrt

Bicycles with motorcycle headlights

Doing some research for my own build. Post pics of your bikes that have motorcycle headlights on them. Extra info like what size headlight, fork spacing, battery, wiring challenges, battery life, how bright, etc. would be grand.
  15. Verrt

Sleeping Giant

Was a good looking bike for what it was. It's feminine without being girly, it has some "retro" sensibilities without being cheesy. Not saying I don't like my version more, but I'm sure there's a personal taste factor there. I agree with you on the fork. As far as it being the low point on this...
  16. Verrt

What pic on google images first sucked you in to RRB?

Lol. That's a downer. I'm sure there was a good reason. Cool bike though.
  17. Verrt

What pic on google images first sucked you in to RRB?

For me it was this one. I can't remember who built it or find the thread. But at the time the only 'custom' bikes I was vaguely aware of was low riders and maybe muscle bikes from old tv shows, but I didn't even know they had a name. I was looking into putting apes on my mountain bike because...
  18. Verrt

Sleeping Giant

Going through some stuff I stumbled across the original photo from the CL ad when I bought this bike 9 years ago. Was a present for my wife. She loved how it looked and hated how it rode. It's also too tall for her. Then she discovered mixtes, I doubt she'll ever ride a cruiser again.