Search results

1. rev106

Klunker run 11/1/20

Meet point 7:30 AM: Rain or Shine! Real riders ride in weather! We ride at 8 am sharp. Caballero canyon on the south side of Reseda Blvd, south of Ventura Blvd. Look for the sign on the left hand side, we gather there...
  2. rev106

Bomb Squad

BOMB SQUAD! This is a fun event. It is not a race, but a rally, or a group of idiots that take 16" Barbie bikes and point them downhill in masse... How old are you? There is no age limit on a good time. The rules are simple: 16" kids bike in unmodified bone stock configuration. Yes, we...
  3. rev106

Hacktacular 8

www.atomiccycles.com
  4. rev106

Fire Road Cruise 9/7/20

5. rev106

Looptail study

Doing a study on how to make a looptail rear end. My tubing bender does not have a small enough die to get the tight radius I'd like, what we have here is a compromise with the tools I have at my disposal. I'd like to do more but 3k for a Di Arco tubing bender seems out of the realm for...
  6. rev106

Genuine Bicycle Products Article 2 Klunker build

Our last A2 in stock, my friend wanted the bike with gears for the hilly terrain in his town. We start with a frame and Red Menace fork installed. There will be some tweaks to make it work as a klunker type bike as it currently has 110mm rear spacing.
  7. rev106

Another sidehack

No plans to make another one, especially right now while my normal bike shop doings are crazy busy. Someone reached out all the way in Texas for me to build them a side hack for their Sting-Ray moto, how could I not cram it into my work load? Had to be a bolt on kind so I can ship it... So we...
  8. rev106

Coaster Brake Challenge 24

www.atomiccycles.com for info.
  9. rev106

heck Ride 5/25/20

We go up and down, up and down and up and down across the west most mountain range in the sfv....and beyond! There are paved sections, gravel and fire road sections, single track and hike-a-bike sections. Bring water and snacks, and at least one tube. It is a group ride, route maps will be...
  10. rev106

Mullett Race! 4/12/20

On the ever moving Easter Sunday many miles on a vintage steed, I'm going to say 1992 This means No V-brakes, Clip in pedals, and a very limited selection of suspension, real riders would rock the full rigid. Carbon fiber? What's that? Bring your steel steed, your mullet, and some Oakley Blades...
  11. rev106

Klunker Run 2/9/20

Klunker run is a vintage mtb ride. The emphasis is on pre-cursor repurposed cruisers but any bike is fine. Drawing the line as to what is vintage and what is not is up to heated debate, I’d say 1990 would be fair but if you have the newest carbon fiber wonder bike and want to roll with us I have...
  12. rev106

Coaster Brake Challenge 23

13. rev106

SCUMBAG MTB turkey day climb mt. Wilson

14. rev106

Bomb Squad

BOMB SQUAD! This is a fun event. It is not a race, but a rally, or a group of idiots that take 16" Barbie bikes and point them downhill in masse... How old are you? There is no age limit on a good time. The rules are simple: 16" kids bike in unmodified bone stock configuration. Yes, we...
  15. rev106

Klunker Run 11/3/19

Klunker run is a vintage mtb ride. The emphasis is on pre-cursor repurposed cruisers but any bike is fine. Drawing the line as to what is vintage and what is not is up to heated debate, I'd say 1990 would be fair but if you have the newest carbon fiber wonder bike and want to roll with us I have...
  16. rev106

Deth Moto

We do this every year, it is a hoot! Check out the vid
  17. rev106

Hacktacular 7

18. rev106

Fire Road Cruise

What: The Fire Road Cruise is just that a "cruise" on streets and fire roads. The mileages is long, the pace even not too fast, the views are great. How much fun you have is up to you. Any kind of bike is welcome, we will be hitting some hills and some dirt, most people will be riding a BMX...
  19. rev106

SCSSC

So Cal Single speed Championship is a Single speed mountain bike rally about 12-14 miles on fire roads and single track. All levels of riders welcome but be warned many people come to bring it! Where: Meet up 7am at the coffee bean 18505 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356 When: Sunday August...
  20. rev106

Coaster Brake Challenge 22

Coaster Brake Challenge is a mtb off road rally series where you can ride a bike armed only with a coaster brake. No gears, multi-speed internal hubs or additional hand or other kinds of brakes allowed. This event has been going on for over 10 years now and has a good turn out of 20-30 people...