Search results

1. irideiam

Looking for Schwinn Approved 1960s Heavy Duti Seat (also came on Cycle Truck)

As pictured in original shape (do not want one that has been recovered). The cleaner the better. Please PM me with what you have. Thanks
  2. irideiam

Schwinn & Raleigh Women's Frame Lot (FREE + Shipping)

If someone wants to pay shipping you can have these for free!!! Better than letting these classics go to the land fill or recycler. Olive Green 70s Raleigh Sport 26" wheel lightweight, will take 700C wheel Green 60-70s Schwinn Breeze 26" S6 wheel lightweight will take 700C wheel Red 60-70s...
  3. irideiam

The Sierra Klunker is sick!!

Expensive but dang cool..... https://theradavist.com/2019/03/paul-component-and-sierra-nevada-built-a-sierra-klunker/
  4. irideiam

Let's see those Kona HumuHumu & Kona A'Ha

Here's the two I have owned a 2012 26" with a 20" aluminum frame/cromo fork. Sold to track down a 29" cromo version. Currently own a 2015 29" 20" frame. Love the ride!
  5. irideiam

Vintage/Classic Parts For Sale

Note: Click on images to scroll through larger images. Viscount 10.5" x 10.5" in good shape, no holes or tears. $30 Shipped Nice set of complete Vintage / Classic Japan made Shimano BL-M200 Brake Levers w/ tensioners Perfect for restoring an early 90's Classic mountain bike or building a...
  6. irideiam

WTB: 1964 Schwinn American

Looking for an all original men's 26" 1964 Schwinn American in decent shape.
  7. irideiam

Hard to find 26" Middleweight Schwinn Guards

As pictured, all for 26" wheel middleweights: Original Paint Late 50-Early 60s Speedster Middleweight Guard $40.00 Shipped (SOLD) Original Paint Late 50-Early 60s Hollywood Middleweight Guard $30.00 Shipped (SOLD) Repainted 60s American Guard $30.00 Shipped (SOLD) Original Paint 60s Heavy Duti...
  8. irideiam

Steady Bicycle??

I see Steady Bicycle is advertising on here now. Anyone try one yet and have a report. Cool looking frames for sure.
  9. irideiam

SOLD Nice Clean Schwinn 26" S7 Heavy Duty wheelset

1960s 26" x 1 3/4" S7 Heavy Duty Bendix red band coaster hub, Union HD front hub, 120 gauge HD spoke wheelset. (Note these rims require 571mm rim bead S7 or 650C specific tires, opposed to the standard 26" which has a 559mm rim bead) Includes original Schwinn washers & nuts. These came stock on...
  10. irideiam

Looking for a Brooks B72 Saddle

Looking for a Brooks B72 saddle in good shape, reasonable price, color doesn't matter. Message me if you have one to sell, Thanks
  11. irideiam

Looking Longer Schwinn Truss Rods for Build Off Bike....

I am looking for a set of the longer postwar truss rods, looking for the the ladies because they are longer. Need them to be 22" to center of axle measured in a straight line from the end. I need them for my build off bike as the ones I mocked up in my build thread are too short to permanently...
  12. irideiam

"Rolling Heavy in the Burbs" 1973 Schwinn Suburban

I'm In! As found on craigslist for $30. The creative juices are flowing, the basic concept is to turn a classic Chicago Schwinn Lightweight into a heavy duty classic pub crawler, out of parts I already have on hand.
  13. irideiam

Looking for a Brooks B72

Looking for a Brooks B72 saddle in good shape, reasonable price, color doesn't matter. Message me if you have one to sell, Thanks
  14. irideiam

700C Single Speed Wheelset

Looking for newer quality (no department store junk) single speed 700C wheelset with 110-135mm rear hub spacing & 100-110mm on front. Open to coaster brake or free wheel. Not interested in fixed hubs or Aero style rims! Thanks Hers's a couple good examples of a rear wheel...
  15. irideiam

Brooks Saddle

Looking for a newish condition brown B67, B72 or a Champion Flyer model Brooks. Please PM me. Thanks
  16. irideiam

Worksman Chain Guards

Looking for a steel worksman guard like one of these that will fit the INB frame mounting points. Thanks
  17. irideiam

SOLD All Original, 1962 Girls 20" Schwinn Hollywood

All Original, 1962 20" Girls Schwinn Hollywood, single speed, all bearing repacked, tuned up and ready to ride. Has a few scratches, but overall the original paint is in nice shape. $140 Shipped.
  18. irideiam

SOLD 1950-60s-26" Fenders w/Fender Light

Came off a 1959 26" Murray Missile. Fenders with fender light original paint in great shape. Will fit many of the murray and western flyer bikes from the 50-60s. $50 shipped CONUS from El Lago, TX south of Houston. Thanks
  19. irideiam

27.0 seatpost and Brooks B72

Looking for an old school 27.0 seatpost like this that has some good adjustably. Also, looking for a Brooks B72 with patina that is in decent shape leather wise, lots of the ones with patina on eBay are cracking and overpriced....