Search results

1. Funkme

Are There Any Other Women Bulding Rats on the Forum?

Laurie Thom aka mama jats. Myself. There are a few girls who come and go,over the years. Hopefully you can enter the winter build-off. Would be nice to have a few more girls.
  2. Funkme

CLASS 1 VOTE HERE!!!! - CLASS 1 FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Just taking some RnR,life became hectic for awhile,and I never ended up finishing builds I started,so was time to step back. With this virus all has slowed down,wanted to enter,but no way of getting parts here. So winter build off it is.
  3. Funkme

For years I have kept the 3 vote policy,-I know make it tougher on myself. Hmmm have to rethink if I continue or go to a max vote of 5.
  4. Funkme

WOW:13: Some excellent builds in here,a great turnout I must say. Need another cuppa before I scroll back and vote. Well done to all builders who entered and completed. Hope to see most of you in the winter build-off.
  5. Funkme

Little one

Well done, nice little slick machine. Love it.
  6. Funkme

Donniebikes55

Donnie won the best doobiewackerthingymajig award from me. I know he was in a middle of another build. I hope he managed to finish it,or if not he is tinkering with it up in the big garage. RIP Bro.
  7. Funkme

Congrads :41::banana:on everyone who entered and finished, certainly some awesome bikes. Now I have to sit n sift out who to vote for...:headbang::comando::39:
  8. Funkme

MBBO#07 CLASS 1 VOTING BOOTH.

Excellent on finishing guys. Love them bikes,well done.
  9. Funkme

MBBO#07 CLASS 2 VOTING BOOTH.

Well done guys. Some cool builds in this lot.
  10. Funkme

✯✪♞'PONY EXPRESS'♞✪✯ --- CLASS 2

All I have managed to do is drag out the axle. Have already jumped into winter work,and it takes 91/2 hrs a dayout of 6 days. Sunday is my only day off(minus 2 hrs for work),and I prefer to do nothing,and relax.Or plant veg. I still have to paint my house... Where does time go? I miss daylight...
  11. Funkme

'64 Schwinn American

Love it,some nice work has made it look magic so far.
  12. Funkme

ECHO

Loved twisted lemon,and thanx for the tips on the trueing... I norm use a zip tie but this is far better.
  13. Funkme

Kali Kat - Class 1

Cool bike,welcome to the muscle.
  14. Funkme

St Digger class 1

Certainly a excellent choice on starting a build,the forks are awesome.
  15. Funkme

Good pick up,did not even notice that myself,when I pilfered it from online.
  16. Funkme

Well done. You cracked me up... I really should proof read after I have had coffee or 2,or not be on RRB until the evening...
  17. Funkme

Still waiting on you to get in and tinker Luke...
  18. Funkme

24” pig

Seems you have a plan. I scratch my head in wonder how the chrome still looks in good nick after all that time... Here it starts instantly,I know I live by the sea,but something tells me they dont chrome like the good ole days.