Search results

1. Funkme

♠♣♦♥'SIMPATICO'♥♦♣♠

Not sure what is the best pic. What I started with the second time around. After a complete frame twisted mishap. 2 wheels and a rear end. Simpatico is fitted with a 500w brushless rear hub,with a 36v battery. All electrics are hidden inside the tank. A modern day version of a...
  2. Funkme

Whatchmacalit-doobiewacker-thingamajiggy-doohickey-thingamabob-doodad Award

Okay so this is the prize I will be sending out to the lucky winner of Whatchmacalit-doobiewacker-thingamajiggy-doohickey-thingamabob-doodad Award Suppose to run on a generator... No branding,have never seen one before,but thought they were pretty cool and purchased 4. So I decide to offer a...
  3. Funkme

RRBBO13 ♠♣♦♥'SIMPATICO'♥♦♣♠

sɪmˈpatɪkəʊ/ adjective (of a person) likeable and easy to get on with. "the inspector was a charming man, so simpatico -having or characterized by shared attributes or interests; compatible. "a simpatico relationship" The name for this build is Simpatico,and it comes from my fave Mexican beer...
  4. Funkme

JUSTIFIED

I recently purchased another frame from ebay Italy. 2 questions that came into my mind. 1. Did I really need another frame? And 2. No Funds. Hence the name Justified. Too many interesting parts not to buy it. And of cause it was listed as a Vintage Americano Bike. First thing that caught my eye...
  5. Funkme

??????

Not sure if I can pull this off,but will attempt it. Still have to come up with a name. There is only one pic of this bike on the internet with NO info on it. So I just want to re-build one the same/similar for history purposes. The names I have came up with is "1890's Something" (guessing...
  6. Funkme

Just a thought?

I was thinking of our normal prize threads that come up with some pretty cool prizes thrown in. And I was just wondering what builders would think of a small decal that could be placed on the 1st,2nd and 3rd placed bikes. They could be used for Winter and Summer build-offs. Small enough to be...
  7. Funkme

'SIMPATICO'

sɪmˈpatɪkəʊ/ adjective (of a person) likeable and easy to get on with. "the inspector was a charming man, so simpatico -having or characterized by shared attributes or interests; compatible. "a simpatico relationship" The name for this build is Simpatico,and it comes from my fave Mexican beer...
  8. Funkme

'GRASSHOPPER'

Just wanted to get one of many bikes I have in storage up and running with a new look at no expense. Started out as a simple 70's Italian folding shopper and converted into a folding velo street hopper. The thing glides,has a great light racing feel to it. What I started with.A whole lot of...
  9. Funkme

'MOONSHINE ??? ( Express or Bandit )'

Another Italian shopper folding bike. This is how it came to me. Rode it a few times,made me laugh. Felt like i was a clown in the circus. Started working on it a few years ago,and it has been sitting like this in storage. Just want to get it back rolling, without spending any $$$$...
  10. Funkme

'GRASSHOPPER' FINISHED

Considering everyone has put 2-3 builds in, I am also going to add to this list. I have so many half built bikes, and this is the build off to finish them off... I have 2 folding shoppers,so will enter them both. This one is a Italian Dino 20" I don't want to spend any money(except on paint)...
  11. Funkme

'THE GUNSLINGER'

Well,I'm starting a scratch build,and boy do I have a lot of scratching to do. This was the bike I want to build for the last 3 summer build offs, but kept changing my mind,and still am constantly. Had it all sorted 2 years ago,but my pc crashed and I lost everything. So I had to re-invent the...
  12. Funkme

Renegade Outlaw

And on the 3rd day,she decides is she in or is she out??? Still uncertain,if I will finish,but will enter.I know I won't be able to get started until June. Have been very busy this year,and that is why I didn't finish my Offroad entries.:( This build has been in my mind for the last 3...
  13. Funkme

(ORBO) Monkey Mania

Looks like I will enter another bike . This is the feral kid I wanted to build the orbweaver for in the Muscle comp,but I sort of lost interest,as I wanted to build a ruff-nut bike for this kid.Marco or Marco Junior is 3-4years already trying to pop wheelies and well !!!. This was us cycling...
  14. Funkme

(ORBO) WARNING !!!! DROPBEAR AHEAD.

Ok I'm in. After thinking of a few names like: Chubby Bandit,Chunky Monkey,Grizzly. I settled on Dropbear. I think it will suit the style of bike I am building. For years I have wanted to build one and this years off-road build is the perfect place to enter and have some fun... I will be...
  15. Funkme

1910 Indian 'Voters choice C'

Voters choice C
  16. Funkme

(MBBO#04 Class ?) Orbweaver

Ok decided today to enter. Have a young boy 4-5 years old who wants a bigger bike.He rides his sisters 20". So am thinking either 18" or 20" wheels. Will use a old bmx frame.And try to make something from just what parts I have laying around. No frills or spills,just a safe bike for him to pedal...
  17. Funkme

THE WEENIE WAGON

This was a build I wanted to do in the winter and didn't get a chance. Almost never made it again. This build is all about fun. We all remember the circus. Watch with this music. The pile of scrap metal,a choice of wheels,and a rear end from a cheap bike. Introducing THE WEENIE WAGON...
  18. Funkme

Build off jigs(let's get jiggy) tunes we build too...

Tunes we like to build to,or gives you inspiration. My start off tune...
  19. Funkme

B0-X----- WEENIE WAGON -----B0-X

I am going with the first idea I had for the WBO2015 aka Deliverence-(stand up and pedal) a 3 wheeled vending/cargo bicycle. Ideas are still the same,but just a name change and have decide on what sort of cargo I will be transporting. I will be building 2 at the same time.As I have been asked to...