Search results

1. A.S.BOLTNUT

~☆felt Chief ☆~

Bump with more pics
  2. A.S.BOLTNUT

Show me your stuff.

https://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-else-do-you-collect.71390/unread
  3. A.S.BOLTNUT

~☆felt Chief ☆~

T T T O H O O E P
  4. A.S.BOLTNUT

~☆felt Chief ☆~

Rider felt Chief clean for the most part. Clean new chrome 26" coaster brake wheel set. New fat brick cream tires. Few scratches here and there but very nice looking and rider. Original seat, big wide bars, new bow pedals ,simple clean cruiser. 475 shipped to the lower 48, insured, from Nor-cal...
  5. A.S.BOLTNUT

SOLD ~☆Blue anodized Arayas Now 225 ☆~

Now 225 Shipped!
  6. A.S.BOLTNUT

~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

I like it when folks post PICTURES!
  7. A.S.BOLTNUT

Reduced too 255..shipped!
  8. A.S.BOLTNUT

~☆Schwinn Camel back frame ☆~

BP serial number indicates Feb. Of 1978 Frame is straight & without any damage appears to be built for 24" wheels but will accommodate a 26" aswell, to many projects makes me want to pass it on .. I'd like 140 shipped to the lower 48 insured. Cups included in sale
  9. A.S.BOLTNUT

Thank you, hope they find a nice home.
  10. A.S.BOLTNUT

26" Blue anodized Araya wheel set Laced to Schwinn atom drum brake w/5spd cluster. Front has the high flange Schwinn hub . Killer wheel set...now 255... Now 225 ! 300 shipped to the lower 48. Please excuse the pics. The weather is dark and dreary...(no tires or tubes included in sale)
  11. A.S.BOLTNUT

~☆ Felt Chief parts/a odd ball & Up Date ! 12/15/20 more finds!☆~

Picked up a few more things for the parts stash , prewar Schwinn straight bar with some interesting parts on it and a set of blue anodized Arayas with a Schwinn drum brake and cluster worked on to it , should be a quick flip as far as wheels g0. Also a custom Murray Eliminator with a nos person...
  12. A.S.BOLTNUT

Sears spyder console

@CRASH
  13. A.S.BOLTNUT

Cl find after a couple weeks of goin back & fith...the dude was kind enough to deliver this 26" straight bar 1956 Deluxe Hornet...
  14. A.S.BOLTNUT

Eliminator Mark 2 Frame

What do they look like ?
  15. A.S.BOLTNUT

Totally different animal. I'm getting the urge for turning this thing into a MP style bike.
  16. A.S.BOLTNUT

REDUCED ~☆ Murray astroflight 325 shipped ☆~

Complete bicycle low price 325 Shipped. Minus kickstand and pedals also keeping chainring cover.
  17. A.S.BOLTNUT

Red Bikes

18. A.S.BOLTNUT

Schwinn Camelback Frame

I have one.