Search results

1. Dr. Tankenstein

Whamo! Krome Kruiser

It’s a shame that Trek has wrecked the Electra parts market since buying them..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Dr. Tankenstein

WANTED: CWC frame or rear triangle

Hey RRB! I’m looking to do a ‘Full Monty’ stretch on my CWC Roadmaster frame. I want to use another CWC frame for the extension for the curved seatstays and because....CWC Does anyone have a crusty frame or even be willing to cut off the rear triangle on one? Could be a ladies frame or even...
  3. Dr. Tankenstein

Modified springers & chopper forks

That....is.....awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Dr. Tankenstein

Whamo! Krome Kruiser

Any idea the brand on the fork? One of those would go VERY nicely on a build I’m in the planning stages of Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dr. Tankenstein

Worksman Industrial Newboys frame and fork

Awesome deal! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Dr. Tankenstein

Used 24x3” Thick Brick Tires and a NOS set of 26x4” Felt Zig Zag Tires.

I’ll take a set of black Thick Bricks! Sending a PM Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Dr. Tankenstein

Electra cruiser 1

For the front, you can always do what in referred to as a ‘bandana fender’. Motorcyclists will tie a bandana around the fork legs just above or touching the tire to catch the rooster tails of spray. I think it would look pretty cool on your bike, given the overall ‘vibe’ you have working. Like...
  8. Dr. Tankenstein

Alchemist Custom Bicycles Gallery

Loving the stretched lines on this CWC! Great Swan fork on it too, big dollar part right there. Cheers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Dr. Tankenstein

Electra cruiser 1

Classic chopper look with the fat rear and skinny front tires. [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Dr. Tankenstein

Project 346 Good Old Days Cruiser

Love this bike, has a ‘natural’ vibe to it. And those tires need to be on one of my bikes! Great bike my friend! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Dr. Tankenstein

1953 Firestone Super Cruiser

Great buy dude! Except for the chainguard (which are relatively easy to find, it’s mostly there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Dr. Tankenstein

Murrays

I was glad to see how well the paint job I did on that bike has held up! The changes that Leon and his brother did are great, I think he’s looking at changing the wheel color to either black or red oxide to match the frame Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Dr. Tankenstein

Electra cruiser 1

I like your layout and where you’re heading. One question, can everything be shifted to the left? Meaning toward the center of the frame? The picture makes it look like one of the center spacers could be removed and the black piece put in it’s place, then the right side P-clamp and the rest of...
  14. Dr. Tankenstein

Old Soviet Motorcycle Restoration

That was so relaxing to watch Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Dr. Tankenstein

AU$16,000 Bianchi Bargain?

Oh my...... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Dr. Tankenstein

ZOOZ BIKES

Is it really anything more than a 24” or 26” diamond frame (old MTB would do fine), a reversed motocross saddle, a good quality straight BMX fork , some BMX bars and an e-bike kit? The primary challenge would possibly be mounting the saddle, but that’s the worst of it, I would think The...
  17. Dr. Tankenstein

First Ride in 50+ years: 2020 Update

This is such a great post, so nice to catch up with you and good to see your FIL doing as well as he is. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the whole family Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Dr. Tankenstein

1962 AMF Roadmaster Sky Rider

Like suggested, run your original ‘primary’ fork and bolt on just the springer section. It will still function as a springer too. I did it on my bare metal Huffman Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Dr. Tankenstein

ZOOZ BIKES

I am SO building one of these! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Dr. Tankenstein

Why are modern BMX freehubs so freakin loud?

The ‘motor sound’ will fit my build..when I’m ready to share it... (don’t hold your breath, waiting on some fabrication to be completed by someone else)....[emoji849][emoji2957] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk