Search results

1. Chad T

“Off the Rails”

Love that one. First time I saw a regular rail with the painted fenders. Was always a fan of the painted fender Slingshots. Have only seen those in yellow. Could do something pretty interesting with a fade. Or maybe use a white stripe on a dark color? Look forward to seeing what you do...
  2. Chad T

“Off the Rails”

Like the painted fender Huffys. Kind of like the muscle cars with painted bumpers.
  3. Chad T

A vote about extending the MBBO/BMXBO deadline

Crash I think if you're taking over the moderation of the build off it's your call isn't it?
  4. Chad T

Lets see your winter bike.

Circa 1982. After this pic I put a banana seat on and pulled the handlebars way back to transfer more weight to the back tire. Worked great in deep snow. Not so much on plowed roads or ice.
  5. Chad T

TRM Advertising

Hilarious but amazing at the same time...:thumbsup:
  6. Chad T

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

7. Chad T

Scribble's Yearly Round Up !

Vintage perfection! You make the classic iron look just right. That Buzz Bike is super cool. Hadn't seen that one before.
  8. Chad T

DB Silver Streak

Great looking bike!
  9. Chad T

Bikes with Hot Rods

10. Chad T

Dragst-Her Too

Looks like you're missing the barrel adjuster for the cable.
  11. Chad T

Dragst-Her Too

Yeah cross bar works good. Did the same thing on my tricycle.
  12. Chad T

Dragst-Her Too

From our convo... Hard to believe somebody has a worse memory than mine... :)...If you spaced both sides evenly it shouldn't be an issue tho.
  13. Chad T

Dragst-Her Too

It's probably the spacer you added. You've changed the dish of your wheel by that same amount. I usually grind that hanger mount screw down flush. You don't want that much of a gap. The chain can actually rub a tiny bit as not too many people can crank a 12t gear on a muscle bike for very long...
  14. Chad T

Dragst-Her Too

Nice job on the shift mech!......:41:
  15. Chad T

MBBO inspiration pics...

Cool one! Always wanted to try a set of brifters on a rams horn Fastback. Really cool chainguard on that.
  16. Chad T

MBBO inspiration pics...

Kind of reminds me of one of your rigs hampea. Looks like he uses some kind of Shwalbe on the front? Making me want to build something.
  17. Chad T

Dragst-Her Too

You're probably a little bit beyond the capacity of that short cage derailleur with the 30t cog. Looks like it would work though. Might get a little bit of a noisy shift from 1st to second. Maybe see if you can get a deal on a medium or long cage for that derailleur? Short cage is usually 28t...
  18. Chad T

Super Spyder XL

That's a bit of a head scratcher there CRASH. Do you have another derailleur you could take that part off of? I assume it's spun riveted at the other end like the rest of those posts? You might be able to carefully remove just enough material from the donor part to remove it then put it in...
  19. Chad T

MBBO/BMXBO 2020-2021 RULES - READ FIRST!!!

Great job Cap'n A. Great send off for a theme build off. Looking at the rules it looks like i can now use a "brats" bike to build something in either category....perfect...:p