Search results

1. Chuy

Post your 26 bmx cruisers here...

Big thanks to @JA331 I received the stem yesterday and it looks great. Can’t wait to use it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Chuy

Ashtabula Stamped Crank and Quill Stem

I doubt it’ll fit on a prewar dx without some major scraping happening on turns. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Chuy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Chuy

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Here’s another good one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Chuy

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

There’s a couple things going on here as to why it doesn’t work well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Chuy

Ashtabula Stamped Crank and Quill Stem

Anyone have a crank and/or stem they’d like to sell? PM me. Shipping would be to Encino, CA 91316. Something in working order and straight if possible. Need cranks for a DX and I’m not sure what lengths they came in for adults. 165mm+ in length. Message me with pics and your price and we’ll...
  7. Chuy

8. Chuy

Some scores/Upgrades/Stuff

Swapped out the bars, grips and tires. What a difference a pair of white walls make! I also threw on a Schwinn light/w generator. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Chuy

Here’s an update on my buddies ‘39 DX. It had some trouble spots on the bridges and those got some treatment today. Some before and after shots. Chainstay bridge he wasn’t able to salvage and it needed to be replaced. Luckily the Seat stay bridge was salvageable, old welds removed...
  10. Chuy

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

11. Chuy

Spokes

Nice! I was looking for plain stainless steel ones, 14g and not exactly sure what length yet. I have to take apart the wheels and measure out the spokes. I appreciate your help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Chuy

Spokes

Hello, Anyone have a spot where you get spokes for a good price? I’m trying to buy a few wheel sets worth at the moment. Out here in CA they go for about $1.25 with the nipple. 216 spokes are needed. 216 spokes @ $1.25 a piece = a lot! I’ll even consider buying blanks and cutting and...
  13. Chuy

First score of the year. 26 KHS Sundancer, not sure of the year. Lot of goodies on it. 3 piece takagi crankset, Suzue hubs on gold anodized arayas. Gold dia comp brake sets. It gives me a King Sting vibe. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Chuy

Weirdness

3 on the tree, I kinda like it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Chuy

Show us your Cars!

Here’s our first subbie. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Chuy

Matti Scores!!

Oh wow pretty cool. That’s pretty convenient huh? I might look into getting one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Chuy

Rat Rod Furniture / Home Decor

This isn’t my light, but it has inspired me to make something like this for the garage. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Chuy

Araya Faux-Class Wheels

I finally got the back wheel built, I’ll have the front done sometime this weekend. I reused the old dirty spokes and didn’t like it. I took the wheel apart again and painted the spokes black. It didn’t come out looking great but it’s better then it looked before. Edit: To go with the faux...
  19. Chuy

Killer Shelby! What type of handlebars are those? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Chuy

Speedster 26" BMX Cruiser

Make a build thread. That way if you have any questions someone here will have an answer for you. Good luck! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk