Search results

1. marshall hudson

Build Off 15 Prize Pool

Thanks Kingfish. I feel honored to hit a top 5 in my first build off. There were some great bikes to compete against. Congrats to everyone who finished on time. The deadline almost caught me. I enjoyed the variety of styles here and picked up some tips and ideas for future builds. Thanks for all...
  2. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

Thank you sir
  3. marshall hudson

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

47 Jc Higgins
  4. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

Thank you sir
  5. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

Thank you sir
  6. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

I put that headlight in 3 diff places before I was happy with it. I thought the pinstiping just made the original patina come to life.
  7. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

Even my grand daughter who doesn't like my bikes all over the house liked this one.
  8. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

Thank you sir.
  9. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

Took a lot of pictures and that one just stuck out the best to me. Those fat frank tires are my favs but they don't leave much room.
  10. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

I looked it over many times trying to think what else it needed. I remembered someone on here saying once if you think it needs more you probably already have enough.
  11. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

Thank you sir. I was happy with the end results.
  12. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

I found a great pin striper about an hour north of me and was pleased with his work. The headlamp was a eBay find.
  13. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

I'm going to call this one done. I started with a good patina 47 JC Higgins. I wanted to keep it simple but classy and i wasn't disappointed. I did not want to go overboard on my first rrbo entry. I finished everything but the fenders but i'll put them on later. Thanks for all the likes and...
  14. marshall hudson

BO15 Higgy-o

Thank you sir. I tried not to go overboard and keep it it classy. Glad to participate with a great bunch of bike guys
  15. marshall hudson

BO15 Higgy-o

THANKS Kingfish glad to get it finished.
  16. marshall hudson

BO15 Higgy-o

Well i think i'm calling this one done. I lowered the headlight down with another bracket and like it better. I changed the valve caps out for a set of original Crown gas give away caps. I didn't get the fenders finished but they may go on later. Rode it to the local beverage market, and yes a...
  17. marshall hudson

BO15 Higgy-o

Picked up Higgy from the pinstripper today. I was happy happy happy. A big shout out to Billy Jay Customs in New Palestine Indiana. I gave him a general idea of what i wanted and told him to use his own judgement. He suggested black and cream colors. I wasn't 100 percent sold on that but trusted...
  18. marshall hudson

BO15 Higgy-o

Got a little more work done on higgy this weekend. Just about done and ready for final photos. I moved the tail lights under the wagon after a tip from The Renaissance man. I also mounted up the headlight. It is a nos piece i picked up from the bay. 'Im still looking for a different bracket but...