Search results

1. yoothgeye

Lock-Down bikes

Lots of bikes came out of hibernation today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. yoothgeye

Lock-Down bikes

Seats not too bad, we have smooth roads. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. yoothgeye

Summer Build Off?

Of course, many guys used to start planning their build and collecting parts a year in advance. You gotta have a plan. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. yoothgeye

Lock-Down bikes

Now I’m interested in your reactions to this Jamie Boss Explorer looptail. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. yoothgeye

Lock-Down bikes

The Earth Cruiser is getting a lot of love, here’s the story. I had been seeing this bike riding around town for years, different people, but never saw it sitting still. About a year back I saw a guy walking it up the street just a block from me. I circled the block and asked him about it, he...
  6. yoothgeye

Fooses's Bikes

I had people sharing it with me on Instagram since I deactivated my Facebook over a year ago. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. yoothgeye

Summer Build Off?

Maybe I can finish a bike this year... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. yoothgeye

Lock-Down bikes

Sorry if this has been covered, this pandemic has put me out of work (teaching) and I’ve been using the time to clean up my shop and dispose of and part out some bikes. I’m just trying to keep my mind and hands occupied. Anyone else? I build my neighbor a quick bike for her birthday 40th today...
  9. yoothgeye

How'd Ya Get Started

I was just talking to @kingfish254 a little about this tonight. When I moved to Roanoke Rapids to work for a church in 2010 I had been into riding mountain bikes for many years since college and high school and I’d always ridden bikes, but my adult hobbies had tended towards fast cars and 4x4s...
  10. yoothgeye

Roofus

This is the third one I’ve made, the first 2 were on a bike that was stolen. Others on here have made them similar to how I made mine, but the coolest is people who can make these wheels by lacing a wheel with the hub non-hub centric. Amazing. They are fun to ride, for a while. Sent from my...
  11. yoothgeye

Roofus

Plus, the bike probably won’t steer with my fork setup I am building. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. yoothgeye

Roofus

The wobble wheel is fun but it’s more fun on a bike. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. yoothgeye

Roofus

Please ignore the wobble wheel on this trike (I hate trikes) but soon I will mix this with a scooter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. yoothgeye

Trans-MIG-RaT...RidE ViDeo ! Pg 15

You don’t have to be a bike guy for this bike to turn your head. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. yoothgeye

Roofus

Yes!!! Do it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. yoothgeye

Roofus

Thanks friend. I’m hoping my build direction will tickle your fancy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. yoothgeye

BUILD OFF 14 - CLASS 1 - HIGHLIGHT THREAD.

I heard @yoothgeye showed up finally. :rofl:
  18. yoothgeye

Roofus

I’ve seen your trike, I’m glad we’re in different classes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. yoothgeye

Roofus

I always do. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. yoothgeye

Blu - Gal

Clean looking trike, mine will not be clean.