Search results

1. gigmata

24” Black Felt Rims with Thick Bricks and Tubes

SOLD IN 2hrs. Hey Folks, And yet another post with Felt Tires in it. Behold a set of 24” Felt wheels with Thick Bricks and tubes. I am even throwing in the axle nuts! What a guy, I know. $275 with free shipping in the lower 48 states. May you ride eternal shiny and chrome, Gig Sent from...
  2. gigmata

Used 24x3” Thick Brick Tires and a NOS set of 26x4” Felt Zig Zag Tires.

ALL BLACK THICK BRICKS SOLD IN 2hrs. I still have the 26x4” Felt Zig Zag tires for $250. I still have the cream Thick Bricks for $60. Hey Folks, As many of you know, I deal in the “Matafications” of Felt Cruisers. Since I am a hoarder, and have rarely used Felt’s tires I have a lot of used...
  3. gigmata

Yes! Your Prayers Have Been Answered! A Pair of NOS 26” Felt Circuit Tires with the Tags Still On Them

SOLD IN 2 Hrs. Hey Folks, This pair of Felt Circuit tires are new. They are for 26” rims. They are true NOS (new old stock). They have never been mounted or ridden. They still have the tags on them for crying out loud. $350 with free shipping. Likely a great find for a collector. I have had...
  4. gigmata

Are You Tire of Me and Tires? NOS Felt Thick Bricks

Hey Folks, Having a garage means that I can easily become a hoarder and selling the house means my stuff has to go. You see here a NOS set of cream Felt Thick Brick tires. Yes, never mounted or ridden. You can enjoy these 24x3” beauties on your ride. I don’t think Felt offers these anymore. Who...
  5. gigmata

Pair of 24” Felt Berm Master Tires

SOLD IN 2hrs. Hey Folks, Your eyes do not deceive you. You bear witness to a set of 24x3” Felt Berm Master tires. Yes, a pair of Felt Berm Master tires. They exist and they can be yours a fee. These beauties still have some of the nubbies on them. Just what you wanted, right? I offer free...
  6. gigmata

1986ish Hutch Windstyler

I started out with lightly rusted chrome Hutch Windstyler frame and fork. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. gigmata

1986ish Hutch Windstyler

I bought a slightly rusted frame and fork off eBay and went to town. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. gigmata

I Felt It Was Time

I have been unemployed for two months and am just getting started on these three Felts and a Manhattan Flyer.
  9. gigmata

BMXTATIC

As a kid I had 2 or three Hutches and they were all for racing. While building 1980s freestyle bikes for a friend and her daughter, I decided to get something for myself. I bought an original Hutch looptail frame and fork in a deteriorated chrome. After color wrenching and swearing I spat this...
  10. gigmata

I’M BACK. I’M IN.

At the moment I am pinching pennies. If it is anything goes, I am in. March 11th, 2020. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. gigmata

Carbonated

Hey Folks, It’s Gig. I had some great parts laying around languishing. A Lauf fork, Bontrager 27.5” Wheels, some BBRight cranks, Magura hydraulic disc brakes, and so on. I finally plunked down the cash for something other than a Felt beach cruiser frame. I bought a 26” Marin frame and this...
  12. gigmata

Gig Garage Sale

Felt Forks. $40 each shipped JC Higgins Chaincase. $40 shipped. I also have a beautifully powder coated mint green one but it may not be JC Higgins. Giant Chainwheel $40 shipped. (Yellow Belly And Indian Arrow Not Included) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. gigmata

Look Who’s Back

Hello Fellow Builders, Like Vegas, the house rules. I have been working on my house so I have had little time for building. My brother loved “Spinsane” but not the color. But before I got the call, the story already went off the rails. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. gigmata

I Got The Blues

I took a video but I don't see how to add it here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. gigmata

Cleaning Out The Garagemahal

I am having a bit of a fundraiser to get the cashola to finish my build off bike, "Brave." I need a new pool pump as well. So, this is only some of it. White chain guard. $30 shipped. The powder coat is in good condition. JC Higgins Chain Case. $50 shipped. Some of the original decal is...
  16. gigmata

BRAVE

I have been thinking of building "Brave" out of a Felt Vintage Iron 400 Cross frame and selling the rest off to assist me in paying for the build. "Brave" may be built out of a Felt 1903 and I will likely sell the rest of that to help pay for the build. "Brave" will have lots of aluminum...
  17. gigmata

Sorcery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk It has been a long time coming and it still ain't done.
  18. gigmata

TOTALLY INSPIRED

For the 2017 Christmas break I went to visit the family in Alabama. While there, I went to the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum. Perhaps you will all find inspiration as I did. This is going to have a lot of pics and video. I may edit something together eventually but that is highly...
  19. gigmata

Welcoming 2 Felt Vintage Iron 400 Crosses to the Mata household.

To quote Yoda: "There is another." Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. gigmata

Two More Felts

I have always had a pit In my stomach when buyers tell me they aren't going to ride the bike I sell them. One guy told me he was putting the bike on a pedestal in the lobby. Good thing it had a drop stand. The recent acquisition of a 1903 brought a smile to my face. It will mostly become a...