Search results

1. benjimanactivate

MBBO/WBO 2019/2020 Class 1 VOTING!

wow! I am completely honored and thankful everyone dug my bike! The side story on this is the secondary name I gave the build half way in. last year two very dear friends/families that are part of the same minitruck club both lost infant sons tragically. The first Brantley, I dedicated my last...
  2. benjimanactivate

Bracket buster (DAX STAR)

Holy moly!! That is really high praise coming from you! I really sincerely appreciate it bro!!
  3. benjimanactivate

Bracket buster (DAX STAR)

Dedicated to the memory of a wonderful little boy named Dax that loved blue. Hope you enjoy!
  4. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

It’s growing on me!!!
  5. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

It’s a silly bike!! I love the craziness of the muscle bike era!!
  6. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

Wrapped the bars and I hate the color. Doesn’t match the blue of the frame.
  7. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

Got the banana seat upholstered! I’m stoked on it!!
  8. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

I decided to make a stick shift style brake lever for my front drum brake. I love the look!
  9. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

I based the frame with a flat white then sprayed rattle can flake blue down. I then buried it with a glaze clear and let it sit for a few days. After that I laid down more clear and sanded with 1500 and polished!
  10. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

Little paint peek!!!
  11. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

Started smoothing out the frame and doing final bodywork. Forgot how much I hate sanding.
  12. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

Did some body work on the chain guard this afternoon. Really changed the look of it!
  13. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

Worked on my wheelie bar today. Got some work to do still but I love the profile!
  14. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

I LOVE flake haha! I’m gonna build a early style Japanese chopper next!
  15. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

Hey guys!! The bike is a 1980 Kawasaki kz750 twin I turned into a cafe racer. Built the rear section from fiberglass then laid some flake! The truck is a 1987 Mazda b2200 cab plus I body dropped and bagged. I like a diverse group of things haha. The trike was built for my son when he required...
  16. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

This is how it sits today. Still many more mods to go!
  17. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

what does three different frames and two different forks have in common?? Well.... if you have a welder a whole lot! This is my entry into the MBBO 2019. Is it completed? Not even close. Is it underway? Absolutely. I’ll post up where I am in the journey currently and take y’all along to the...
  18. benjimanactivate

WBO/MBBO 2019-2020 Oct 1st start.

Hey Luke, I started building and mocking up a custom Frankenstein muscle chop. It is by no means near completion, painted or done with fab, but I did start on it a few months ago. May I enter it or would that be an unfair advantage?