2. teisco

Jetson bikes

Someone should make this....
  3. teisco

Jetson bikes

PM sent
  4. teisco

Jetson bikes

If they look like they belong to the Jetsons then I am interested...chrome frames,,,cool lights,,,,springer fronts,,,spacey looks for sure....
  5. teisco

Time Capsule - early 60's Western Flyer - $500 or trade for vintage electronics

Trade for vintage electronics,,receivers, amps, stuff,,,,,,,or $500
  6. teisco

New 1963 Western Auto Sonic Flyer

Will trade for tube hifi amps,,,high end guitar amps,,Teisco or other Japanese guitars...ect.
  7. teisco

Not a problem,,,I don't mind keeping it.
  8. teisco

I priced it high as I really don't know what a new 1963 bike is worth,,,,,,,,,,,sooooo taking offers or trade..
  9. teisco

From collector that got it from original owner...never ridden,,as new with tags..only one in the world. 1963 Sonic Flyer. Pictures with show condition including pic of original tires..Nothing has been changed since bought new. $1200 or offer or Trade..shipping is on the buyer and I would have a...
  10. teisco

Wanted: Spaceliner tank and dashboard.

Looking
  11. teisco

Someone pointed out to me that the headlight instruction sheet had a date on it,,,,'63..so must be a '63 or up.
  12. teisco

guy bought it new and rode it a few times then put it in his garage for years.
  13. teisco

Friend had it for some time in his collection from original owner and I asked if it would ever be for sale...he called one day and said, come and get it, so I did without any hesitation..
  14. teisco

Lets see now,,,I want to order the mirror,,speedometer,,streamers,,and of course the fender flap :) Click on pic for larger image.....
  15. teisco

More pics as requested....click on pic for larger image....
  16. teisco

Just got this Sonic Flyer by Western Flyer....like new with tags. Click on pics for larger image.....
  17. teisco

'62 JC Higgins Flightliner - Project Finished :)

This might be for sale,,,new project just came by, PM me if interested.