1. KJV

BO15 RATtMASTER. : Made in the shade

1930s CWC....ROADMASTER... The rat hole: I will be climbing into this year
  2. KJV

BLB

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/blb.110400/
  3. KJV

BLB

Started & finished in first week of build off . Thread was accidently deleted. Some will remember. I am sure . Start today ; as it's been sense finished .
  4. KJV

Harley-Davidson mountain bike

My friend brought me this mountain bike..
  5. KJV

Montgomery Ward Badged

Has a lot of features of a Columbia.. Bought it , for the frame ... Future build.
  6. KJV

DEAD END KID. OJ AWARD recipient

bicycle was: Totally built ,, out of parts that were just laying around.. The ideal was to, paint a solid bike..... To appear: total Rusty.
  7. KJV

Western Flyers

Noticed: alot of us , using..Western Flyers .this year.:cool:
  8. KJV

Huffy wildfire

9. KJV

Murray MX frame.

This is how it looked when I got it on Friday...minus the ram horn bars. yesterday: I transformed it back into more of MX style.
  10. KJV

Polo

11. KJV

MAD MURRAY

1954 MURRAY 20" frame. This bicycle was built from parts : that were just laying around . Including the 1977 Corvette Flame Red , lacquer paint that was used to paint the frame. Vinyl graphics was provided by @cjperry81 . Starting point...
  12. KJV

Murray Missile

24" 1965 Murray Missile. Start: All original to begining ; Simply added: 1960s Murray Survival parts..handlebars, sissy bar, banana seat.used flat plates: to extend,, post mount position..:D Snagged grips, off Hot Rod Trike.:grin...
  13. KJV

Boondox Cruzer

Kenda Krusher tires.
  14. KJV

Murray Missile ( Class 2 )

24" Cruiser . I remember correctly this one is a 1963. Will look at numbers to confirm. I have had this setting in the Murray storage area, for several years. Now, it's time to fix it so: I can ride it.:grin:
  15. KJV

MAD MURRAY (class 2): FINISHED

1954 20" frame. I rescued this frame,, along with several 26in frames from the scrap about 15 year ago ; I decided to pull it down off the wall... & build something out of it. So, I will scrounge through all of my parts and we'll see what happens : So without further ado here we go on what ...
  16. KJV

H.R.T.

Hot Rod Trike http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/h-r-t.106436/
  17. KJV

RRBBO13 H.R.T. UPDATE,, new seating arrangement;

Well, I am going to attempt a build, this year.; had this part of 3wheeler, sitting around for long time. Going to build out of,, parts in my stash. So: here we go, the build of..... H.R.T. (Hot Rod Trike) ; UPDATE: new seat.
  18. KJV

Circus Clown

Before:after:
  19. KJV

My., Huffy, & me..

Are both, 1964 Edition.:happy: Huffy,is in alot better shape.. Then I am .:21:
  20. KJV

Barn fresh , JCH . MORE PICS.

Pulled this gal, out of barn, today ; Still, sitting where, I left her, 8years ago.