Search results

1. blackdiamond

1940-41 Dayton Tanker???????

Man I wish I had that tank for my dayton
  2. blackdiamond

46 Western Flyer Road King (Dayton)

Wouldn't quite call it a build, just a bar and seat swap Cause ya know, everything needs apes Brooks saddle and some amf apes the rest is all og as I got it Other than well... Still has a royal chain co tire on the front
  3. blackdiamond

Not new but back

Work mostly got caught up in some car builds that tied up a lot of my time
  4. blackdiamond

Electra and S&S

Awesome I love the moto I got a blue one when they came out and love it
  5. blackdiamond

Columbia trike local pickup $120

1970something Columbia breakaway trike Asking 120 local pickup in Conway or Little Rock Arkansas
  6. blackdiamond

Not new but back

been gone for a good while, never stopped building but not on the interwebs for a while, glad to be back!
  7. blackdiamond

Whitewall balloons vs. Mtb tires

Im extremely fond of CST tires 'jack rabbit' its an all terrain/mountain tire, BUT it has a ridge completely around the center allowing it to roll relatively fast, i picked them because where i ride alot, i have alot of pavement on the way to the trail and i dont want to fight the tire on the...
  8. blackdiamond

SOLD ~☆Greyghost ☆~ Edited with disclaimers

Haha by 'had it' I meant the price lol :21::(
  9. blackdiamond

SOLD ~☆Greyghost ☆~ Edited with disclaimers

Man if i only had it, that is literally on my top 3 dream bikes list
  10. blackdiamond

Interesting New 2015 Electra Moto-Klunker

My 2016 Moto 1, I bought new minor upgrades, love the thing but the aluminum didnt shed much weight for it. Great bike though, and i love how it looks, matte blue is pretty sinister too
  11. blackdiamond

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

trail riding/mountain biking with apes :cool: a few months ago at least not muddy like that now
  12. blackdiamond

Huffman Gallery

Green 47 build Muddy trail bombing on my favorite 47 i got from KJV 6 years ago, hooked on them now Updated green 47 shot 1939 Dayton Airflyte im about to build
  13. blackdiamond

Huffman Gallery

I have a lot of pictures of my Dayton, and other Dayton on my Instagram page under road.warrior.7 need to get around to post some update pictures.
  14. blackdiamond

95% All original 1979 Schwinn Stingray

or best offer?
  15. blackdiamond

95% All original 1979 Schwinn Stingray

Only reason I say 95 percent is because the rear tire is changed. it has a black duro slik on the rear unlike the picture, and I can txt better pictures than these. the seat has a small 1cm tear in it in a non stressed place. the paint is in extreamly good shape concidering. I am looking to get...
  16. blackdiamond

need a year on my Dixie Flyer

What is the serial number on the bottom of the bottom bracket?
  17. blackdiamond

My 2nd Dayton-Huffman Bomber build- '41 W-Flyer

whoa, forgot I had a thread for it, ill update it soon
  18. blackdiamond

Stingrays Only! (Early scramblers and hurricanes too!)

Where did ya get the nerf bars from?