Search results

1. cjperry81

Post Your Final Thoughts

I want to apologize because my initial comments where commented on the Build Off apparently should have been in a separate thread somewhere. I was just pointing out some food for thought for the future build off. Zero hate, I loved all the bikes, but I do think it would be nice to have an area...
  2. cjperry81

Post Your Final Thoughts

Don’t be so dramatic. You’ll be back!
  3. cjperry81

Post Your Final Thoughts

There were some amazing rides this year. However, I've talked to several builders and I wouldn't be doing my due diligence as a member if i didn't make few comments. 1. I said this last year but I think there should be some sort of voting cap. I personally was a fan of 30+ bikes but only...
  4. cjperry81

Pimp my 'Slater'

I hate to be a hater, this is a killer bike but I'm not a fan of the fact that every single photo was uploaded the day before the deadline. Seems to be against the spirit of the comp when other guys have been updating their build threads for months. If this still falls under the parameters of...
  5. cjperry81

Swamp Thing

I feel like Swamp Thing and The Dead End Kid could be distant cousins!
  6. cjperry81

Swamp Thing

I was already a big fan of this bike but you just went next level with the green glow!!!
  7. cjperry81

Olive Oil

I totally agree. This is a killer bike either way but I do think it’s a class 2 only because it’s not a factory style frame like the class 1 perimeters call for. I totally get that he didn’t do the work himself but any of us could just go buy some Frankenstein frame in the future just as long as...
  8. cjperry81

Western Sizzler X-53 Blue Light Special - More pics and Video

I’m blown away by this color combo. I absolutely love it!
  9. cjperry81

Murray MX frame.

Night and day difference! I love the tire and wheel combo for this. That thing looks ready to shred!
  10. cjperry81

1977 Schwinn Spitfire Blue Search

Hey Everyone, Recently I acquired a 77 Schwinn Spitfire. It was bright red but you could tell that it had hints of blue under it. When I checked the bike history site that year they only came in Black, Flamboyant Red, and Sky Blue. I’d love to take it back to a near original color so I’ve...
  11. cjperry81

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

What I’m looking for is a gallery and voting booth containing the top 5 finishers in each of the 13 build offs. So a 65 bike list where people vote one which if the 65 bikes was the best ever built up to this point. One builder could theoretically have a bike in there 13 times. But it’s about...
  12. cjperry81

EC RIDER

KJV showed up and surprised me with this killer shirt with a pic of my bike on it! Pretty awesome way to commemorate my very first bike build!
  13. cjperry81

I was talking about bikes not builders. Maybe some builders have won more than once but my thought was for people to pick their top bike from all the build offs. Of the 13 winning bikes which is the one that members think is the best of all time. It would be super hard to pick.
  14. cjperry81

No idea how difficult this would be or how accessible the info would be but I think it would be cool in honor of lucky build off 13 that maybe we could go back and take past winners or say the top 5 from each of the previous build offs and do a vote for an “All Time Greatest” list or a Top 10...
  15. cjperry81

Global Roll Call

EC RIDER, Lebanon OH
  16. cjperry81

H.R.T.

When I see it I think of a bike tow truck! You know that trike is beefy when you can strap another bike to the back of it and just keep on cruisin
  17. cjperry81

EC RIDER

Thanks! That was not the original intent when I started the build but it did start to get that Red Baron look part way through so I just ran with it
  18. cjperry81

EC RIDER

Thank you! When I was reassembling it the chain guard looked great in bright red but I just felt like it needed something to break it up a little bit so I added the spade and the pin stripes
  19. cjperry81

H.R.T.

This thing is such a beast! I definitely see a trike build in my future