Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dboy9887

Nexus 3spd hub, how to remove the cog???

Hey guys, trying to take this guy off so I could build a wheel. Any tips? Thanks Dboy
  2. Dboy9887

looking to trade/sell- military and police gear

Whats going my fellow RRBrs, I have a few items that I have extra here im looking to trade or sell. some of it is used and new. I have some police body armor and metal detectors, canteens, some unfiorms, "you could use for paint ball" and some other little nick nacks. looking felt wheel in...
  3. Dboy9887

spaceliner ques???

Has anyone ever fitted a 24 felt thick brick and rear wheel on the spaceliner? Were there any problems? Thanks.
  4. Dboy9887

**Info on ThunderJet bicycles**

Hey fellow RRB'eRs, I saw an eBay ad for a thunderjet bike. I been looking for one for a long time. And this one actually struck my eye. I heard they were made in Rockaway NY, which is why I been looking for one, since I used to live in Queens NY, this model is a 50's anyone know when they...
  5. Dboy9887

Who's From Missouri??

Well first off its good to be back. Im officially a soldier and I have a shed with some space for bike building and collecting. I'm located on fort Leonard wood, so just trying to reach out to who ever is in My surrounding area. St Robert, Waynesville, Rolla, Plato, or just MO itself. Glad to be...
  6. Dboy9887

IN THE ARMY**

Well RRB, i havent been on here for a while and miss checking out this site for awesome bikes, i just been enjoying riding my Schwinn as well this summer and hanging with family and friends, Recently got married and am also leaving to the ARMY in November, so this is a temporary "see you Later"...
  7. Dboy9887

fork needs fixing

In need of some help, the steerer tube on my fork is bent and is causing my fork to not make a full 360 degree swivel, would anyone be able to repair or re-weld a new steerer tube for me for a cheap price or i'll trade whatever i have on me for it. seriously cant spend anymore money on my bike...
  8. Dboy9887

Philadelphia

So today I was went down to Philly for a grappling tournament where the competition was pretty tough. But while I was around Girard college I've noticed quite a few klunker style bikes and a few ratrodbikes too. I guess Philly is a ratrodders town. P.s I made 3rd place for next world championship.
  9. Dboy9887

X53 Question.

Hey guys I want to know if anyone knows where I could find rocker bolts for the x53 springer or is that impossible and they don't reproduce them. Anyone got any laying around.
  10. Dboy9887

Monark springer Problem!!!!

i just ran into a bit of a problem which is gonna set me back big time. i got a monark double springer as a gift from my brother and the head tube which is threaded and too small for my frame. the schwinn i have takes a 1/8 headset and is way too bike to screw on to the moanrk fork... and ideas...
  11. Dboy9887

Monark springers!

I remember a while back I saw a single spring Monark fork... I bet they're pretty rare! And i know someone here probably has one. Does anyone have any pictures of them?
  12. Dboy9887

Schwinn Liberty

Hey Guys, anyone know if i could fit a Schwinn straight bar tank on a Schwinn liberty?
  13. Dboy9887

Harley Inspired "KNUCKLEHEAD"

Hey RRB, I havent been on here for a while, i miss all the awesome bikes i see, and how every bike on here helps give me the urge to want to build another after another cruiser. Just the other day i was watching the Mecum Auto Auctions on the tube and it was just my day, all Motorcycles auction...
  14. Dboy9887

Huffy Firestone 500/ Camaro FINISHED +pix

Alrighty I bought the Bike off of SImpleMan a while back and now i actually gathered a few things to start it off! this is what the bike looks like as it was at simple mans house since i havent gotten the chance to take pics but i will soon! but this is the start! will add more pics soon...
  15. Dboy9887

Monark dropouts!

Anyone kno where i could buy spare dropouts that belong to a springer monark fork?
  16. Dboy9887

1950's Shelby Flyer

Hi everyone just wanted some info on this bike im about to buy! Its a 1950's Womens Shelby Flyer, Its doesnt have a tank though which i wish it did. Just wanted to know if anyone knew more about its history! i want to restore it.
  17. Dboy9887

single speed track bike

Planning on putting a front springer on it, using a rear mtb shock!!
  18. Dboy9887

Single speed track!

19. Dboy9887

20inch Leaf suspension fork

Need a little help i want to build a leaf spring fork, or least thats what im looking for, so i want to cut up my stock fork to fit a 4inch wide wheel and make it a leaf suspended fork, where would i be able to get leaf spring? from a junk yard car?
  20. Dboy9887

Royal Enfield

I Got this Royal Enfield frame that i had stuffed in my basement somewhere finally pulled it out, Its a 20inch but its going to look sick!. Looking to take my stock fork and put suspension on it. and probably stuff 4inch wide wheels!
Back