Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bral

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

I needed something to get trough the winter and to carry stuff and kiddo so I bought a pristine px-8 from 1975... the plan was to get rid of the rearcarrier (easyer with a kidseat) and install a porteur rack in the front, how ever, nice racks (like Velo Orange) are a bit on the pricey...
  2. Bral

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

ah, I always measure that myself ;-)
  3. Bral

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

e.r.d. ???
  4. Bral

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

A BSA with french cranks and derry's ? Cool... :D
  5. Bral

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

nice, I always love the combination of moustache type bars and a nifty little frontcarrier...it makes me happy some how ;-) (probably because it reminds me of late 70's holidays with my parents in france)
  6. Bral

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

I really like the stance of those old Fuji's, the laid back angle of the frontend...it really looks the part, sorta like straight from the 30's...
  7. Bral

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

sadly, peugeot value's don't depend on their "rareness" as with old italian bikes or so...but I'd say in mint condition here in europe some 100 to 150 euro's.... most people get horny of old bianchi's/colnago's and stuff but since the japanese and their seemingly limitless budgets discovered...
  8. Bral

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

wow, that's rare man, a late 70's peugeot folding bike...I like..
  9. Bral

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

why would a kickstand be sin for a daily ride....or for any other bike....as long as it's a nice one... mine's got the stock 70's item, which someone offered me 25 euro's for.. ;-) (i'd rather have a kickstand than those plastic fancyfair style reflectors which most of you us citizens seem to...
  10. Bral

The Daily Nail

man that looks cool , apart form the cranks... ;-) I'm working on the same sort of raw metal bike...also a peugeot ofcourse.....also only clearcoat... ratty rod wheel coasterbrake rearwheel...
  11. Bral

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

that peugeot is lovely, I only do peugeot's... the orange and the green one are my daily rides... but I do own a lot more ;-) see brallez.blogspot.com
  12. Bral

Swing Bike Gallery

ah, okay ;-)
  13. Bral

Swing Bike Gallery

now, call me stupid, but what the heck is the use of this type of bike ?
  14. Bral

Peugeot "Le Noir"

do you have a link to that subforum, 'cause the navigation here seems somewhat...odd...
  15. Bral

Word from the Lowlands.

Howdie y'all, my name is Bral, living in the northern part of the Netherlands, been building bikes,chopped motorcycles and cars for about my whole life. The chopper thing is mostly over because my back got the better of me and cycling seems to go just fine... This is my fisrts submission here ...
  16. Bral

Peugeot "Le Noir"

Built by me from an old peugeot ph 12, stock frontwheel, mavic rearrim on coasterbrake, shaved frame, powdercoated matt black, 37-622 schwalbe tires, brooksb17 and shimano cranks from the bin.Stem and handlebar stock with white BBB tape. Lovely comfy and fast ride. and this is what it...
Back