Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bri-in-RI

Bicycle Mikes Summer Dudley Swap- 7/10

All the details of the July 10th Dudley swap can be found here- http://oldroads.com/dudley/ See ya'll there!
  2. Bri-in-RI

SOLD Head Badge Lot- $109 Shipped

Bunch of badges, some quality, some turds. Keep/flip the good ones and toss the junk or start a collection! $109 shipped Paypal only.
  3. Bri-in-RI

Bunch-O-Random Recent Finds

Some random stuff Ive picked up the last few days.
  4. Bri-in-RI

Bicycle Mikes Dudley Swap- Feb. 21st

This just in- Bicycle Mike Kaplan will be holding his next Dudley Mass. swap on Sunday February 21st. This will be an indoor swap in the Blue room of the Dudley Flea. I'll post more info as Mike updates his site- http://www.dudleydorightfleamarket.com/
  5. Bri-in-RI

Recent Stuff

Been a while since I posted any finds but here is some stuff I picked up this past week. Huffman and Iver with tank are already sold but everything else...
  6. Bri-in-RI

Dudley mass. Fall Swap 11/1

Mike will be having his fall OUTDOOR swap on Sunday November 1st in the rear lot at the Dudley Flea. I'll post more info here when I get it and when I have internet access again.
  7. Bri-in-RI

Bicycle Mikes 25th Dudley Swap- Sunday August 9th

Mike will be having his 25th Dudley Mass. swap on Sunday August 9th. Swap will be held outdoors in the rear lot of the Dudley flea located at the historic Stevens Mill. In case of rain this will be held indoors at Mikes new 2nd mill location located just minutes down the road from his current...
  8. Bri-in-RI

Copake Swap Finds

Had a pretty good day at Copake and picked up a few things.
  9. Bri-in-RI

Copake Swap and Auction?

Anyone going to Copake on Friday for the swap or Saturday for the auction? Whatcha bringin'?
  10. Bri-in-RI

'39 Firestone Twin Flex

This came in the mail for me today- 1939 Huffmam/Firestone Twin Flex. Probably not in the wheelhouse of most members here but this thing is sexy no matter what your taste.
  11. Bri-in-RI

39 Mercury Pacemaker

1939 Mercury Pace maker aka Worlds Fair. Im usually not into restored bikes but the price was right and its a grail bike of mine so Im happy to own it. Im sure this will get less love than a rusty old middle weight on here but Im so happy to own it that Im going to force the pics of it on all...
  12. Bri-in-RI

'41 Carnival

1941 Westfield built Carnival with ND 2-speed. This will most likely be for sale soon with or w/o the 2-speed.
  13. Bri-in-RI

Silver King Hex Tube

Finally got my hands on a SK Hex. It's a bit of a project but it is the only Hex I could afford at the moment and it rides like a dream! Now, if I can only convince someone (maybe a member on here?) to sell me a Wingbar I'll be all set! ;):dance2:
  14. Bri-in-RI

Dudley Mass Swap Rescheduled!- March 22nd!

Received an email saying this- ***IN HONOR OF OUR 24TH SWAP AT THIS LOCATION SPOTS FOR THE FIRST 24 VENDORS TO SHOW UP OR PREREGISTER WILL BE FREE!!!*** Spoke with Bike Mike and he confirmed that the Dudley swap has been rescheduled for Sunday Monday March 22nd. I will post the link with all...
  15. Bri-in-RI

1938 Elgin

First year for this style frame being offered as an Elgin. This one is a Westfield built Elgin and in the lesser seen black with cream paint scheme. 100% original right down to the tires as far as I can tell. As found condition, hasn't even been wiped down yet.
  16. Bri-in-RI

Merry Christmas To Me

Some recent presents Ive bought myself- 1938 Firestone Fleetwood Supreme Streamline 1938 Elgin Special. Bought it today but not picking it up for a few days. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. 1941 CWC built Shepards Torpedo 1940 Huffman Twin Flex. Posted this already but added a few...
  17. Bri-in-RI

Huffman Twin Flex

Since everyone is posting their swap finds for today I'll post mine as well. Grabbed this at the end of the swap and added the wheels from another bike I bought today to it. I have the correct front fender that I'll put on if I decide to keep it ;)
  18. Bri-in-RI

Iver Johnson

1941 Model 76H Streamline Single Bar Roadster.
  19. Bri-in-RI

Thompson Speedway Swap Finds

Few things from the Thompson auto swap this weekend.
  20. Bri-in-RI

Dudley Mass. Swap 11/30

Not posted on the website yet but the next Dudley swap will be Sunday 11/30. I'll post updates here as I get them or keep checking the website for more info- http://www.oldroads.com/dudley/ http://www.dudleydorightfleamarket.com/
Back