Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

Tall Bike Show!

Second Saturday: I'm showing all 20 of my Tall Bikes, StateNet parking lot, 2100 K st Midtown. Setting up at 4pm till 9pm. Many of them will be for sale, and there will be ones available to ride. Don't miss this opportunity to see Sacramento's biggest collection of Tall Bikes.
  2. O

MIDTOWN CRUISE APRIL 9TH SAT (pics posted)

Re: MIDTOWN CRUISE APRIL 9TH SAT RIDE MEET AT SUZIE BURGER!!! Anybody interested in riding a (new) Tall Bike next Sat? I built 20 and am looking for riders. My TBs are easy to get on and off, have brakes, lights, and most will be decorated(by then). You can see some of them on my YouTube...
  3. O

Tall Bikes,lets see'em!!

Your 3 wheeler looks very similar to my BurningMan 09 trike. Didn't take it, and haven't used it since, but it is finished( motor needs tuning). I'm doing another tilt bike (for sale) this week. Hoping to get $75-100 for it. Have you sold any? And where are you? I'm riding the Banana tilt on...
  4. O

Tall Bikes,lets see'em!!

Here's my latest Tilt bike. If i don't fool around(and have all the parts ready), it's a 2 hr build. I get all my donor frames off Freecycle(.com). And a few from the Bike Kitchen here in Sacramento. So far the only money spent has been a couple tubes. Simplicity is the name of the game. This...
  5. O

Tall Bikes,lets see'em!!

OK, here are 2 of my Tilt bikes. I keep the frame low so I have a future. We put lights all over our bikes 'cause we ride around midtown at least 4 nights a week. I haven't been on a "short" bike since building my first TB 2 yrs ago. I did another a couple weeks ago using a 24" BMX. The lite...
  6. O

Tall Bikes,lets see'em!!

I've been building what I call a "tilt" bike. Really simple, just take a BMX and tilt it up, weld on a seat post, another front end with another frontend on top and your done. I'll post some pix soon as I figure out how. Doesn't seem to be a "browse" button....
Back