Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BrunneCustoms

pinstriping

Wow! Some beautiful work there. I can see the similarities to pinstriping. It's really amazing work. Thanks for sharing the link.
  2. BrunneCustoms

pinstriping

In the last few months while on this forum and searching through many, many hot rod/rat rod sites I have become painfully aware of the pinstiping everywhere. I say painfully because my envy of the talent is very high. In one of my many boring rants about bikes to my girlfriend (she's not into...
  3. BrunneCustoms

the drawing thread

I like your style man! Maxx is one of my favorite comics. I haven't drawn in years (maybe 11 or more). Not since highschool. Back then I was very artistic in many ways. I started playing guitar and formed a band. Unfortunately my other artistic mediums fell by the way side. I have only...
  4. BrunneCustoms

Re-named Coca-Cola Bike.

Here's a few pics of the lights finished and mounted.
  5. BrunneCustoms

Skully

You guys are great! No, not agent Scully from the X-files. Or Mulder for that matter... Scwinnray you got it! Monster mash in all it's creepiness :mrgreen:
  6. BrunneCustoms

Skully

I was working in the lab late one night... no wait... I was working in the basement late one afternoon. When my eyes beheld an eerie sight... Actually it was a previous build... When it started to change right before my very eyes... it became something else... something sinister.
  7. BrunneCustoms

Old News..DONE with pics :)

Re: Old News.. update 3/1/11 Missed a spot... :mrgreen: :lol: seriously though it looks really good. :D
  8. BrunneCustoms

Have you ever?....

We don't have Target yet in Canada... and I avoid Wal-Mart like it's diseased. That and they really don't carry the same stuff here that you would see down there.
  9. BrunneCustoms

The Moscow Mule - A few better pics... 11/6/11

Re: 1955 Flying Star Project Looks good. I'm not going to lie I like the look of the headbadge just before you had it completely polished it up. Little bit of paint left behind looked kinda cool. The forks don't look too out of place but I'd try an off white patina on them just to see if you...
  10. BrunneCustoms

what would you do

I would grab it. Only because I would take anything to scavenge parts from. You never know it could be worth it.
  11. BrunneCustoms

nova.. love hate relationship

My brother used to own a '75 that he brought back to life after the previous owner learned for the third time that drinking and driving doesn't mix. He dropped a 350 in it and had the body straightened out etc. new paint (canary yellow, really sharp looking). He drove it one summer and even...
  12. BrunneCustoms

Diamond Frame Flying Merkel DONE!

Re: Diamond Frame Flying Merkel 2/25 'Frawn-ken-seat' Springy! :D
  13. BrunneCustoms

Tribute to our friends

That's what I was thinking... :shock: :D
  14. BrunneCustoms

Pin... uh... Stripes... I guess.

Thanks a lot I guys I really do appreciate it. RestoRod I say go for it. I did. I really want to get proper brushes and practise some. Spokeshave is right though. Lots of stuff on Youtube to learn how. I have seen a few and it's really easy to follow.
  15. BrunneCustoms

fightin fires, possibly kickin tires as well (new pics 7-7)

I just read this post all the way through. I have to say all of you who volunteer or have over the years and serve the community are the most amazing people ever. My dads cousin is a volunteer firefighter and I know others who have over the years. I admire all of them. Good for you, all of...
  16. BrunneCustoms

Old News..DONE with pics :)

Re: no name derby....name ? Running with scissors!
  17. BrunneCustoms

Pin... uh... Stripes... I guess.

Thanks guys! I really need to invest in a proper brush. I do plan on practicing more just to have some fun with it. The reason I chose a brown mixed with a touch of gold will become apparent when I get my computer working again and can post the pictures of the bike this belongs to. It...
  18. BrunneCustoms

What a day...

So today started off with a bang. A bad one. My mom called and told me that my girlfriends car had leaked something all over their driveway when I was there yesterday with it. So it turns out that it's oil... and a bad leak. Not sure where yet. Then I went about feeding my many reptiles...
  19. BrunneCustoms

How many are too many?

I agree. My riding has shown which gears I favor and it's always the same three. My folding bike with the three speed is by far the best setup I have. Just enough difference in each gear for my taste.
  20. BrunneCustoms

FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN (ORDER TODAY!)

Re: FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN - CRUD!!! Put one in your spokes and see what kind of sound you get :lol:
Back