Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Show me your bike with GOLD ANODIZED parts!

fixie by steelspoke, on Flickr
  2. S

Show me your fixed-gear cruisers...

fixie by steelspoke, on Flickr
  3. S

Junk Bros. Build LOCO-CYCLE 8/08 DONE! link to pics

This is in my personal top 5 bikes EVER! Brilliantly done!
  4. S

~The Medellin~

The over all look is starting to come together. Untitled by steelspoke, on Flickr
  5. S

~The Medellin~

Revamped the saddle. The big springs just didn't look right, so I chopped up a fork and and came up with this: Untitled by steelspoke, on Flickr Untitled by steelspoke, on Flickr
  6. S

~The Medellin~

Finished the frankenseatpan- [/url] Untitled by steelspoke, on Flickr
  7. S

~The Medellin~

No Colombian marching powder? I guess I'll stick with Michigan stumbling sauce Untitled by steelspoke, on Flickr
  8. S

~The Medellin~

Thanks man! Got the sharp edges pretty smooth, but I still prolly won't be riding it in my Speedo.
  9. S

~The Medellin~

Untitled by steelspoke, on Flickr Untitled by steelspoke, on Flickr
  10. S

~The Medellin~

Here are some parts that may make the cut: Found this old school exercise bike seat in the neighbor's trash. Probably going to cut it up and reshape it to make the saddle. Untitled by steelspoke, on Flickr Found these bars a couple years ago in Aruba at a Radio Shack, yes Radio Shack...
  11. S

~The Medellin~

Good as new... Well, not really. But she bounces. Untitled by steelspoke, on Flickr
  12. S

~The Medellin~

I disassembled the fork this week and had it on the garage floor while i stripped the frame. when I went out to my car a couple days ago, only to notice that I had parked on it!!! I backed the car up and found that it was bent up pretty good :( Untitled by steelspoke, on Flickr So I clamped...
  13. S

~The Medellin~

Yes, it is indeed a repo. I'd have to be more nuts than I already am to mess with an OG.
  14. S

~The Medellin~

Scrapes off pretty clean
  15. S

~The Medellin~

After being a lurker here for several years, I thought now is the time to get involved in a Build Off #8. Introducing... "The Medellin." I chose the name, "The Medellin," simply because the frame is a Columbia. And there is no more synonymous or infamous term surrounding Columbia (the country)...
  16. S

Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

[/url] elguapo by steelspoke, on Flickr[/img]
  17. S

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE I know that place, Macinac Island?
  18. S

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  19. S

Twisted Sister Flipped

Brilliant!
Back