Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 4

elgin confused don't no were look

Have pic's will be cumming soon lot's of pic's. Just need attachment for scandisc,spent all my money at butler bike & swap meat today.woops!! :shock:
  2. 4

found some of what i needed to know on the lux low restoration web site,but still no victory red, white and blue bike.Oh yes dogdart65 thanks for the added confidence you gave me on this bike.its good to know one exist out their.
  3. 4

I have a 41 columbia built elgin victory bike I bought it rusty,beat and covered in a blu house paint. But not until i started striping away the blu house paint I did'nt know what I had, all the colors started coming out striping back layer by layer and getting most of my color design.But not...
  4. 4

.new guy but not new to the sport!!!

hello I have been here b4 and enjoy this site. but never used all it's options.I have built and collected bikes sense my younger years,but know it has become an addiction.I have a good collection and soon I will send some pic's of them.So feel free to respond to my intro. I will try to keep up...
Back