Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rich7659

""RAD ROT"" Aug 1-Calling it a DONE DEAL!! pics added

Looks awesome! I agree the light looks better in the front.
  2. rich7659

Sitting, waiting, wishing

She is about 10th in line!
  3. rich7659

Sitting, waiting, wishing

4. rich7659

Excelsior??

I pulled ( and greased) the crank it was stamped 37....
  5. rich7659

Excelsior??

I've seen other people suggesting pulling the crank and looking for a date code stamp, would a date code be stamped on this one? Thanks, Rich
  6. rich7659

Western Flyer with giddyup...

Here's another pic of that taillight.
  7. rich7659

Western Flyer with giddyup...

I don't know if these 2 will stay together or not, First I need to get the motor running. The bike has a really clean Schwinn wheelset on it, I will probably put some WF wheels back on but I love the stuffed tires, and they don't rub. I aired up the tires and followed the instructions written on...
  8. rich7659

Excelsior??

I just got this bike and I recognized the chain ring as Schwinn but the head badge is missing....any help would be great. Here's what I see, the bb has W85017 stamped on it, The wheels are probabally from a western flyer(not skip tooth), not Schwinn. the crank is skip tooth. I can't wait to...
  9. rich7659

Hello from central Indiana!

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I caught "the disease" last summer when I lived out west. I bought a 43ish JC Higgins at an auction in Colorado. I brought it back to Indiana and stripped it down last fall. I have scrounged parts together since last fall. I have about 3-4 other...
Back