Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tibor

Super Evil Beaver - a build from germany...

it got finished a few months ago... and i drove it a lot... now its sold for some winter tires :(
  2. Tibor

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

pics of my "Rohrspatz" or the "Folding-Bike-Guillotine" like its called by some friends :) ...maybe its worth the RatRodBikes "Bike Of The Day" Honour.... yours Tibor
  3. Tibor

....and heavy :) ... i think my first Track Race bike frame was much lighter... :) aunt Edit: ...had some time after lunch... while waiting for hardening of the filler for sanding, i mounted the "mini-ape" on the bike... and i am not quite sure if i like it... looked at it for nearly 45...
  4. Tibor

Ruff Cycles frames are now in the US!

been there, done that, :lol: ...was the first mock up of the later "rohrspatz" project ...
  5. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... finished the wheels yesterday... so i had to take a ride.. :) found an old tail light... maybe i will use something like this one... ....had to take a testride with my best buddy on his Ruff Cycles Tango Prototype... ... i'll have to...
  6. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... nothing awsome today...just re build the rearwheel with a sram spectro s7... instead of the nexus 7 i killed :oops:
  7. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... In the Front there is a 24"X80mm robsson rim with a Thick Brick ... In The back its a robsson 24"x100mm rim with a Second Thick Brick...
  8. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... ...tested the frame with asimple mock up of parts from the basement... and its not the direction i want to go... its way too "classic" ... and the frame is a little bit to small for me :) (iam a 192cm tall guy... or 6,3ft).... ... this bike...
  9. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... ...a few minutes ago... a different frame arrived... an old Boardtracker Frame made by the long gone PimpGarage... maybe today i will try a mock up with this frame... i'm not sure at the moment if not this will be more the right frame for an "evil"...
  10. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... ...the planned double springer fork... ...had a roll out a few moments ago... the bike seems to be much lower on the 26"x3" rims then on the 26x2" Rims i used before...and i used 127,5mm cranks now... and used 150mm cranks before... o should have...
  11. Tibor

Hiho guys and gals,.... today i'll enter the competition.... allthough i know i have no chance to win... :) ... i started of with a concept i had done a few weeks ago... IDEA: (around march) START: (end of april) ...so i went on the search for a frame which would give me the steel and...
  12. Tibor

RUFF CYCLES CONTEST - WIN $1111 & A FRAME

The frames Never were of will be Chinese made... They are Build in the European Union, in slovenia... By a Company normaly Building Steel Constructions for Even bigger companys...
  13. Tibor

Phantom of the OCC - now the Schwinn Black Phantasm

Re: Phantom of the OCC - now the 'Zündapp Phantom' Found a complete set of bearings, Cups And nuts And stuft for the fork, bought it for you... It will arrive in a few weeks...this Time in a normal Letter-Box so it will be faster... For the right. Suspension-Arm you Need some M10 nut And...
  14. Tibor

Phantom of the OCC - now the Schwinn Black Phantasm

Re: Phantom of the OCC - now the 'Zündapp Phantom' iam glad to see it arrive safely... i hope you like the beer and the fork :) ...even in germany its hard to find the full set of parts for the headset, we normaly use some normal 1" steerer and weld it in place... or use a threadless headset...
  15. Tibor

Electra "Wolfgang" finally turns into carriage! NEW PICS P.4

definitly no gasoline motor... maybe a steam engine? or an electric motor (if steam engine isn't available) :) ...yesterday i installed a front brake, its not looking sexy... but its reducing the speed :D ... ...planning for the new wheelset started... frontwheel : 24"x80mm plus Streethog tire...
  16. Tibor

Re: Electra "Wolfgang" finally turns into carriage... made it roll today... definitly not finished...but ill keep going... the loading bay will be manufactured next week... and wheels (i dream of 20x4" with 20x4.25 Tires in the back and 24x3" with 3"tires in the front) will be build in a few...
  17. Tibor

Re: Electra "Wolfgang" new Pics p.3..."Its Still Alive" ...hehe my dream came true... i found a trike axle... a strange one i have to assume... a hartford trike axle... but with a two wheel dual drive but both also with freewheel...strange? I KNOW! no i have to integrate a front brake :)... i...
  18. Tibor

Blade - stretched racer?

after nearly a month of permanent stress without spare time i had the chance to work 3 hours on the blade yesterday evening... i build the wheels a few days ago before going to bed :)... no i had the time to put everything together...first it looked like everything may work fine... but after i...
  19. Tibor

Sirocco - Soft Sand Trike

I SIMPLY LOVE THIS PROJECT!!!! VERY GOOD WORK!!! KEEP UP WITH THAT!!!
  20. Tibor

"Der Rohrspatz" LAST PICS... FINISHED BUILD

... the bike is sold... but the new owner wanted a different colour and some creme tires... so we build the bike almost new for him... everything was painted new in Lamborghini Colours... (Lambo Orange & Lambo Black)... he likes it...and me too... but its no longer mine :( ...
Back