Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tibor

Super Evil Beaver - a build from germany...

Hiho guys and gals,.... today i'll enter the competition.... allthough i know i have no chance to win... :) ... i started of with a concept i had done a few weeks ago... IDEA: (around march) START: (end of april) ...so i went on the search for a frame which would give me the steel and...
  2. Tibor

Blade - stretched racer?

i got the chance to buy a in germany called "blade" frame and fork for a few bucks... a frame wich is famous for its bad welding and accuracy... and its a copy of the firebike fluid frame in normal tubes... you may know that iam 1,92m (6' 4" ) tall so a chinese frame is way to small for me...
  3. Tibor

my own gallery - all projects... before and after...

1951 Simson Suhl Modell 1 "der Mauersegler" (the swallow) before: after: 2003 Electra Ghostrider "the Wolfgang" before: after: sometimes: 1978 Peugeot Randonneur "Le Tibor" before: after: 2007 Hawk Sunbeam "Malna" before: after: 1988 Raleigh Road Ace "Royal Metal" before...
  4. Tibor

A Porucho - Boardtracker Frame with some Chopper attitude...

i started with this definitly a fine bike... but here in germany a lot of these frames were build up in the last few months...and i wanted something diffrent... so i ended up with this... ...still waiting for new wheels...but the bike itself is finished... ...for more details...
  5. Tibor

"Der Rohrspatz" LAST PICS... FINISHED BUILD

above is the design for my wifes first Beachcruiser...so i bought her an porucho frame and started the build...while building her bike i had so many ideas i wanted to try so i ordered my own porucho frame... its almost finished...still waiting for the wheels to be finished ( a good friend is a...
  6. Tibor

Hawk Supreme-Aluminium Clunker...

...i had this bike in the basement for almost a year without riding it, it had a broken SRAM i3 in the back as well as a broken ahead stem... the frame is a german made Hawk Supreme, a nice aluminium Beachcruiser frame... i never had the time and ideas to build something from it..., the first...
  7. Tibor

Hawk Sunbeam "Malna" - some kind of boardtracker

...a few weeks ago... i had the chance to buy a damaged Hawk Sunbeam Frame with a brocken seatstay. So i bought it because i always loved the frame since i first saw it. ...i gave the frame to my father because he knew someone who is a professional aluminium welder, to weld the seatstay...
  8. Tibor

Electra "Wolfgang" finally turns into carriage! NEW PICS P.4

...thats 10 minutes after i bought it... new Tires and shortened fenders.. ...two weeks later i changed the colour to matte black... ...the last status before the stretching and welding... ...and thats the momentary status..its stretched and has a new "motorcycle" fork... i hope i get it...
  9. Tibor

Hello from Hallewood/Germany

I want to say hello... a friend told me that this board will be quite o.k. for me... and so i read some threads... and i was pleased with what i was reading.. so i registered to this board... and so here i am... i am a 30 year old architect and graphic designer from Halle in germany... and i...
Back