Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

1:24 scale model cars and trucks

Yep ive been there for quite a few years now..I thought your name looked familiar
  2. J

1:24 scale model cars and trucks

I saw the post on the custom hotwheels and was wondering if anyone builds custom plastic models. Here are a few of mine. 1:12 scale work in progress work in progress
  3. J

Rat style Hotwheels and other Kustoms

Here are a few of mine. I havent done a custom hotwheels in probably 4 years now. I moved up to 1:24 scale plastic models now.
  4. J

What size striping brush do you use?

I use Kafka signature series size 0, 1 & 3...Super easy to use
  5. J

Pyschobilly Schwinn

Someone was throwing it out on junk day so I grabbed it for when my niece and nephew come up from Virginia Beach. Got a Jeep and a Dune Buggy as well haha.
  6. J

Pyschobilly Schwinn

Didnt get much done but we tacked the steering tube from an old ross on it, raked it a bit and threw on some old ape hangers..Long way to go since I dont exactly have a plan for it yet.
  7. J

Pyschobilly Schwinn

Here is my project that I am starting today. I picked the Manta Ray up for 20 bucks at a swap meet and it is brand new, the pedals are even still wrapped in plastic. The guy that had it chopped off the head tube and lost the forks so I had an old 26 inch Ross woman's bike in the garage that...
  8. J

Any PUNKS or New Wavers on here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SXrdHZLZFk My buddy's old band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz3QYxmU ... re=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmFNHGIj ... re=related
  9. J

Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike!

That is awesome. I wanna see this thing zippin down the street
  10. J

Cannondale Delta V

This is my old Cannondale that needs rebuilt but I dont have the time or desire to do so. By any chance can someone put a value on it so I can get rid of it to buy a cruiser? Its a 93 Delta V 1500, Ritchey seatpost, Ritchey brake levers, Ritchey chain rings, Easton handlebars, Coda seat, &...
  11. J

GT BIKES STUNT TEAM TRAILER

Wonder what is inside the trailer
  12. J

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

He is on the USS Norfolk I believe.
  13. J

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RAT BIKE TODAY??

Not a rat but I did put my mountain bike back together and cleaned it.
  14. J

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

I think I may go the single speed route with it.. I live in the mountains but our town is pretty flat. I see you are in Norfolk. My brother lives in VA Beach and works in Norfolk (aka Navy Nuke).
  15. J

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

This is my 93' Cannondale Delta V 1500.. I got it back in 1997 when I was in 9th grade and proceeded to beat the piss out of it for the next 6 years. I then gave it to my brother to ride back and forth to classes at college and when he moved to South Carolina he gave it back to me and it has...
  16. J

A few little projects that I have been messing with

A long board for on the roof rack of my Beetle
  17. J

Finished another paper towel dispenser
  18. J

It's a website and forum for volksrods and custom VW's. Its pretty much the equivalent of this site but for Vw's. Every May, the east coast guys get together for a weekend and hangout and work on different projects. Im pretty sure the west coast guys do the same thing.
  19. J

Really old pictures of my town.

Wish it didnt change too much but it has..Mostly all of the old buildings are torn down and the ones that are occupied arent worth looking at. Here is an example..two entire blocks were torn down to put in an ugly 1970s looking Dollar General building and a Rite-Aid Pharmacy
  20. J

Really old pictures of my town.

Portage, Pennsylvania
Back