Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. primestyle

SUPERHEROES BIKE'S (AKIRA)

Kiyoko: The future is not a straight line. It is filled with many crossroads. There must be a future that we can choose for ourselves.
  2. primestyle

ELECTRA 8 HALO

Chris Lane RIP
  3. primestyle

ELECTRA 8 HALO

Re: ELECTRA 8 HALO USA 100 more drawing :?: My 100th post :DThank you Rat Rod,"Rolling with the Lord",how cool is that! :wink:
  4. primestyle

1910 CCM Motorized Bicycle

congratulations,great looking bike :D
  5. primestyle

K2 BIG EASY "ACE" CRUISER

Gee you blokes are lucky we get nothing like that in Australia,i want one :("Mtn. Biking Equipment of the Year Award" for their "Smart" front fork suspension.Any more info or images,i have checked but not sure,are they a Proflex fork?K2 nice bikes. :D
  6. primestyle

Felt Rust Rod from Germany

What is That?Thank you :D that is beautiful :D
  7. primestyle

felt light sled

:D Some of the lycra outfit helmet and earodynamic shades cyclists laugh in my face until i pass them. Its funny to watch their expressions change from ridiculing to confusion and disbelief. :D Thats funny,i have the same problem,leaving them in my dust :P love Holland,beautiful place,great...
  8. primestyle

ELECTRA 8 HALO

Hi CCR,its the Austalian model,here's why all bikes in OZ come with brake:Fixies beware! By Peter Bartlett – Posted on August 5, 2010Posted in: General News 3 August 2010. The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is cracking down on the fixie craze, warning of serious safety...
  9. primestyle

ELECTRA 8 HALO

Thanks CCR,no both factory wheels.
  10. primestyle

felt light sled

That looks great,how does she ride?and i would be interested about your tank plate's :)
  11. primestyle

ELECTRA 8 HALO

Scan of bike drawing
  12. primestyle

FELT "CAFE RACER"

New Felt tyres and forks,
  13. primestyle

FELT "CAFE RACER"

Re: FELT "CAFE RACER"Poster art some more drawings i did,Nazi Zombies,,my son plays Call of Duty,he asked me to draw him a poster,I think he likes them?
  14. primestyle

☆★☆BIG JIM☆★☆ BUILD THREAD RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE)

Re: ☆★☆Ꭼsє LᎾ₡Ꮎ JᎾKᎬЯ!☆★☆ RRBO#8. RIDING PICS AND VIDEO 3! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, :shock: THATS MAD :mrgreen: :D
  15. primestyle

FELT "CAFE RACER"

Re: FELT "CAFE RACER"sneek peek Pricing Pain :( thanks Kroozerdave,things are not cheap here in Oz,we gotta copy The Joker,build our own :D Sneek peek :?:
  16. primestyle

ELECTRA SPARKER SPL (new photos)

Old VS New :mrgreen:
  17. primestyle

FELT "CAFE RACER"

Re: FELT "CAFE RACER"Spokes Hello :D thought i'd drop in to say Hi!got some photo's to post,One problem so far its the spokes :( Wrong order wanted black,i did get black,but 36 of them are for a 24"Rim,So its silver spokes no time to wait for new set,Have a guess what the local bike shop wanted...
  18. primestyle

FELT "CAFE RACER"

2005 FELT Little ....... Modeled after James Dean's sports car "Little ......." these bikes came complete with the curse...
Back