Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Wickedawesome333

Double Trouble

This is Double Trouble. Worksman frame with rat trap springer, hand-built 700's with SA front and kickback rear hubs, BB conversion, custom leather grips and bumper.
  2. Wickedawesome333

BMX score

BMX bikes aren't my thing, but when a friend called to say his buddy had these 3 survivors, i couldn't pass it up. A 1980 MooseGoose, a 1988 SuperGoose, and a 1990 Redline Proline from the original owner along with a box of parts. My BMX friends are already lining up to check them out.
  3. Wickedawesome333

Bakfiet under construction

I have been building for a few years now and my friends and i have regular group rides, but i don't often get to take my wife due to distance, pace, etc. so i decided i would build a something so i can carry her with me. The idea is a front steering trike with a 7 speed shaft drive. I got...
  4. Wickedawesome333

Key West Cruiser

I found this one in a ditch set up as a cruiser. No head badge/sticker, but i get the feeling it had been re-purposed as a Key West Cruiser long before i found it. Any one have any info on this? Thanks in advance
  5. Wickedawesome333

Myrtle Beach Drag Race and Swap Meet

This Saturday, July 7th we will having our first swap meet/race event. Head to head drag races, wheelie contest, and a slo-mo challenge. We will also be showing bicycle related films. Come out and join us!
  6. Wickedawesome333

A little help, please.

This little guy was brought to me from West Virginia. Painted over and missing the saddle and left side tank. The attachment point for the rear carrier/fender/chainguard is not a style i have encountered before, so i thought it might help. It had a warrior headbadge stuck on it when i got it...
  7. Wickedawesome333

Wickedawesome333

I've been on here for a while, sorry for the late intro. I've been tinkering with bikes for a long time, and started doing some more serious mods and builds about 3 years ago. At first it was just for me, then a couple of friends and now i find myself fighting for time to work on my own projects...
Back