Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. fordsnake

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Congratulations to bikewhorder and thumbs up to everyone that competed...you're all winners!
  2. fordsnake

11:11

I'm at the the airport in Rio about to board the plane to come home and I just read that you've changed direction? Whoa, another killer build...but I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Nice!
  3. fordsnake

BLUESSICAL Blues Brothers Bike

Very, very cool! Boy, this year's going to be tough to judge...so many outstanding contenders!
  4. fordsnake

Project Ed

Well you've preempted my vision for next years build...it's back to the drawing board for me! Congratulations on a magical and an amazing build!
  5. fordsnake

Blackout.... ride video added friday

I love this build because the detail on it isn't obvious, not until you take a closer inspection! The workmanship on this bike is flawless and jaw dropping!
  6. fordsnake

Rockafella - 1953 Ruff Firestone Super Cruiser - Finished Thread - 3rd Place

I don't think you pushed it over the edge enough...not like your previous builds. I think the "finesse" bug finally bit you? Excellent style and build sir!
  7. fordsnake

L'Angelo di Ferro Finito Now with a Speed Run Video!

I'm in awe...positively mind blowing!
  8. fordsnake

L'Angelo di Ferro

Nicely done!
  9. fordsnake

AvionicsV1

Thanks for the link
  10. fordsnake

AvionicsV1

Check out avionicsv1.com....this is a game changer in the Ebike market! It's due to launch in Sept 2017.
  11. fordsnake

Rockafella - 1953 Ruff Firestone Super Cruiser - Completed Ride Video +MajorAward+RollingStoneCover

Thanks, I miss these build offs and the camaraderie!!! I sold my California house last year and put everything in storage and have been traveling. I'm currently living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Perhaps, next year I'll be back for BO13?
  12. fordsnake

Rockafella - 1953 Ruff Firestone Super Cruiser - Completed Ride Video +MajorAward+RollingStoneCover

Hey KF, I just dropped by to see whats going on...love your awesome build.
  13. fordsnake

Benchwarmer

I too am sitting this one out this year and will watch from the sidelines. Good Luck To Everyone!
  14. fordsnake

Merry Christmas

There's a reason for today...
  15. fordsnake

BOTEN PRIZE THREAD!

Ditto for me!
  16. fordsnake

Final Rankings - Voting Results

Congrats Brian on your 1st place win and many thanks for those that voted for Fenix. Personally, I’m surprised Waldo’s Elfman Streamline didn’t take first or second place. That bike was one of my favorites…I love everything about it, especially the Rat Rod non-finished look! Waldo you’ve set a...
  17. fordsnake

War Boy

This is one wild and wicked beast! Simply amazing!
  18. fordsnake

26" Muscle/cruiser build from the new guy is FINISHED!!

For a new guy…you knocked it out of the park! An awesome build!
  19. fordsnake

Under Pressure by Tech Bikes

Long and low…too awesome!
Back