Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. El Whoppo

Breaking Bad bike

Cool! You should of put Tortugas head on your handlebars! :D
  2. El Whoppo

UPSIZED BMX 26 & 29 inch. OPINIONS?

I own a 26" SE OM Flyer its my "urban assault pretend im still 15 and bunny hop that curb" bike! Saw these recently too. They look pretty cool! https://www.transitionbikes.com/2013/Bikes_Klunker.cfm
  3. El Whoppo

The "MONGORay"

Tanks! Thats exactly who I was thinking of when I saw that Mongoose decal.
  4. El Whoppo

The "MONGORay"

Well here is my Beast. I was going for a Stingray kind of look and heres what I got. Put some Odyssey triple traps pedals on it , added a tooth in the rear, got some short apes, banana seat, and made a chainlink sissy bar. Started pulling the factory decals and thought the name "Mongo" suits...
  5. El Whoppo

Cruisers Bike Show & Fiesta Cruiser Ride Santa Barbara,CA

Bump Its coming up this weekend!
  6. El Whoppo

Cruisers Bike Show & Fiesta Cruiser Ride Santa Barbara,CA

Hey everyone! Im reposting this here off the local Craigslist. Last year was pretty awesome! Maybe if you are in the area you can check it out the ride is a blast! Santa Barbara Cruisers is proud to be hosting our 3rd Annual All 26" Cruiser Bike Show. What we are looking for is your bad ......
  7. El Whoppo

A little bike chalk

Cool! I knew someone would have tried this by now. One day a flame job the next scallops followed by the daily specials! :D
  8. El Whoppo

A home for my Burm Masters

I used a step drill and just opened up a chainring i had laying around. I never saw a chainring by itself for a BigBlock crank. I did find this place that shows BBs. Its in Australia I think . http://www.moruyabicycles.com.au/contents/en-uk/d814_bmx-bottom-bracket.html Thene there is always the...
  9. El Whoppo

Thanks! Im enjoying it!Those Powerblock cranks were something else. I bought my first set not knowing they require a special bottom bracket. Finally had to buy another set that came with the bottom bracket just because I "needed to" use them. :-)
  10. El Whoppo

A little bike chalk

This gave me an idea! What if you painted a frame with chalkboard paint? Then you could change the look of the frame whenever you felt like it with different color chalks. Someone must of done this already. I cant be that clever! :-)...
  11. El Whoppo

I have had a pair of Felt Burm Masters laying around for a while and I finally put together a bike for them. Nirve frame, Electra forks, Shimano 3spd, Redline BigBlock cranks, misc other BMX parts. This is my fav ride right now! Not feeling the pedals but they were the only 1/2"rs I had laying...
  12. El Whoppo

FINISHED MY MONGOOSE BEAST TODAY - NEW DECALS

Good to know my RRB decal will fit nicely on the steering tube.Nice Build!!!!
  13. El Whoppo

MegaPixieRay (aka: Mongoose Beast) PRE-RRBBO8

Re: MegaRay (aka: Mongoose Beast) PRE-RRBBO8 Nice stuff so far! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!
  14. El Whoppo

Swing Bike Gallery

Here is one I made from a cpl of dumpster bikes. Used a green basecoat and a can of spray glitter with a lot of UV clearcoats on top to get the metal flake effect. :)
  15. El Whoppo

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

Im liking this idea! Anyone done the banana seat in real life yet? The interweb is telling me the local Wallyworld has some of these in stock!If I go down there and see a green one I dont know what will happen. :|
  16. El Whoppo

Should I attempt to build a wooden "tank"?

Have you seen the back of a Lute? I like the idea of a wooden tank. Especially since my woodworking skills are better than my metal working will ever be!
  17. El Whoppo

Electra Bicycle Pics

My guess is a college kid whos parents paid for it. You should see some of the things they leave behind once school is out.
  18. El Whoppo

Electra Bicycle Pics

I call this one " One mans trash!" because it was literally fished out of a dumpster.Had a badly dinged back rim and a ruined Brooks B72 on it. I got a hold of it swapped a few parts, added some apes, and rode off into the sunset!
  19. El Whoppo

My Genesis Onyx mod so far

I have one of these myself. I like the bobbed rear fender look but lacked the skills and time to actually chop mine up. So i swapped the front fender to the rear.Not the best picture but you can see the rear fender idea.
  20. El Whoppo

Santa Barbara Cruiser Run 2012

Oh yeah! So many cool bmx cruisers.Thought I was in heaven!!
Back