Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Dyno-Matic Blue Cruiser

Thanks for driving up to grab it!
  2. D

vintage 26 bmx

Great score! Love those.
  3. D

Dyno-Matic Blue Cruiser

Thanks for the response Mike! Sounds like good advice. I will put it up for sale on CL Denver and see if I get any nibbles. Not sure I want to ship it.
  4. D

Dyno-Matic Blue Cruiser

Yeah to be honest, this isn't really my thing. I just knew people out there liked them so I grabbed it. I would hate to part it out, but the wheel set would be great on a middle weight frame I just had powdered. Maybe the frame is destined for a rat rod project.
  5. D

Dyno-Matic Blue Cruiser

Picked this up at a thrift store today. I guess it is an earlier one. Has the Shimano Internal 4 Speed rear coaster hub. Rides great. Only downfall is the fenders are a little tweaked. It was covered in dust and the paint is fantastic except for a couple of marks here and there.
  6. D

Dyno Dyno-Matic Extremely Rare colour?

Are you sure it is an '03? I thought they were using head badges by then. I just picked one up exactly like this. I was thinking it was a 96.
  7. D

FULL DISCLOSURE

Thanks for all you do. I am going to click the links now and buy something! I have an excuse to tell my wife now.
  8. D

'73 Stingray BMX build

Throw those tuffs in the dishwasher then hit them with baby oil or wd40.
Back