Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. socratesjpt

31 A/G

I'll start with this unride-able kids bike and make it ride-able , an maybe do some cool stuff to it along the way. who knows I might even finish it in time .
  2. socratesjpt

20" Columbia boys bicycle

the serial # is R670856 on the rear drop out
  3. socratesjpt

BATLINER , (Batmobile bicycle )

The title says it all. this frame landed in my lap yesterday, I took it as a sign to get back in the game an have some fun in a RRBB.
  4. socratesjpt

weekend ride

5. socratesjpt

***Sin*der*ella***

6. socratesjpt

Tucker's Spaceliner

7. socratesjpt

Barn FIND

8. socratesjpt

Knock off knock offs

Well I found these on E-bay and seen them on a couple of bikes and they look coo but I'm not paying $99 dolars for them http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-BIKE-BICYCL ... 45f815d668 * go to the hardware store and buy some plumbers putty and some chrome wall flanges (2.99) for a two pack) *...
  9. socratesjpt

Tucker's Spaceliner

Had to change the seat and put knockoffs on Specs Frame : Chrome Spaceliner Forks : monark Style Rims: Kruizer King Phatsos Hubs: Shimano nexus 7 speed Seat 1: troxel mesinger Seat 2: pearsons style w/ crashrail Grips: Schwinn Glitter red Rack:, Crank:, Chainguard:, Original...
  10. socratesjpt

Fremont California

11. socratesjpt

Tucker's 2010 Schwinn build

12. socratesjpt

Tucker

I keep finding this cool as site called Ratrodsbikes.com . I was drawn to it. I have been building bikes since I was a kid. My dad was a machinist and a farmer, at a very young age me and my brother found out we could trade dads crops for bike parts , pair that up with free dump day to city...
  13. socratesjpt

Tucker's Spaceliner Done , Done?

I got a yellow and rusty , chrome sears Spaceliner , I first used steel wool to clean up the chrome but where it was yellow the wool just dulled the the area. I then found out somebody, way back, clear coated the frame (thank you by the way) , I then Aircraft paint removed, ( I like T-Fal gel...
Back