Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Gaskill's Hop Shop: El Caballo Del Diablo

Bike: Super cool, Confederate flags: not so much. The brake levers down by the stem are a nice touch.
  2. M

New to the forum- here's my Schwinn

A little bit more about myself I suppose I should tell everyone a little about myself. I live on the northern California coast in the land of the redwoods. I'm in my late 20's and I spend most of my time riding bikes and fixing them up. I just got a job today, so I'll have a little less time...
  3. M

First Build (1963 Schwinn American)

Awesome job on the lettering- you nailed it. Good looking paint job also.
  4. M

Thanks for the comments. The bike does look small, but I don't have a problem riding it and I'm 6'2". That being said, I did have a hard time riding it with a cruiser seat before I got the banana seat. The gooseneck is adjustable which helps. The bike didn't have a seatpost when I bought it...
  5. M

Hi, I've been reading the forum for along time but haven't joined until now. Here are a few pictures of one of my bikes. I've got a couple other bikes that I'll take pictures of soon. This bike had a motor on it and a bad paint job when I bought it. It's a Schwinn Clear Creek which was...
Back