Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. isaiah3g

Win a Bike by 3G Fabs for $10! a charitable cause

Hello all, long time no see! Been real busy for the past year, finished college, got a new job, gettin married (WOOP WOOP!) and building more bike with and without motors. Some of you may know what I want to do with the rest of my life and that's to do mission work in Madagascar, Africa. I...
  2. isaiah3g

3G Fabrications can has a youtubes! Lots of the Roach!!

Anytime we do a video I'll be posting it up on youtube and our facebook page (see in sig) and I'll post them to this thread as well. Here is some vids of the Roach throwin flames and at the Rat Rod show called Swamp Stomp in Galliano Louisiana. They had mini bike racing! The Roach wasn't as...
  3. isaiah3g

How to edit subject??

So I am posting pics up in some of my old threads and I dont know how to let evveryone know that there are new pics. So I was wondering if someone could help me in figuring out how to add "NEW PICS" to the title of the thread?? Example: Bayou Mafia Bike New pic example: Bayou Mafia...
  4. isaiah3g

World of Wheels New Orleans, La

So the World of Wheels is coming in this weekend Jan 27-29 in the convention center. We will be there with the Roach, Bayou Mafia (new) Hot Rod bike (new) the Saints bike and Sniper bike. So if anyone will be there lemme know! I would love to meet another Rat rodder from this site. I will...
  5. isaiah3g

Bayou Mafia bike NEW PICS! 2/7/2012

I know I kinda dropped off for awhile, my apologies. We have been super swamped with loads of work to get ready for World of Wheels in New Orleans. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR GOING TO BE HERE! I would like to meet some fellow RRBers! http://autorama.com/shows/attend/new-orleans-2012 With 2...
  6. isaiah3g

3G Fabrications made it in the newspaper!

Hello all! Welp, me and my brothers (3G Fabrications) made it in the paper and thought some people here might want to read the link and see the mission behind the builds! Enjoy! Sadly,the Roach was not put in :-/ Guess it would have scared the children :wink...
  7. isaiah3g

60 Day build for World of Wheels jan 2012 New Orleans

So for the past 2 years we have been going to the World of Wheels Autorama show in New Orleans and my youngest brother,Luke,has won first in every class (4 total) I have not build every one of the bikes,but I have helped allot in them,so I think its time for a little competition from big...
  8. isaiah3g

Wanna lace?

Sooooo....I am in love with bicycles,but I don't know how to lace a wheel. :roll: I would like to but this--->http://harriscyclery.net/itemdetails.cfm?ID=813 I like the 3cross (is that right?) lace style and I am building a bike and want to paint my hoop and spokes. I would have to build the...
  9. isaiah3g

Roach by 3G Fabs

Here it is! My entry for the calendar. I hope motorized bikes are allowed too :)
  10. isaiah3g

Anyone have chainless bikes?

I was looking...well...skimming through the last few pages of the vintage bicycle photo thread and saw the chainless bike ad. WOAH. Now thats cool. I was thinking if anyone here has/had one. If so....PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! :mrgreen:
  11. isaiah3g

Scrapin the Coast Biloxi,Miss. 2011

Its not really...well...not at all a bicycle show,but I will most likely have the Roach (my motorized turbo'd methanol bike) there along with my 98 Lincoln Mark VIII. Wanted to know if anyone else was planning to attend this? June 24-26 http://scrapinthecoast.com/
  12. isaiah3g

Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike! now shooting FLAMES!

Here is the link to the thread...sorry,it took me FOREVER to get it right the first time. :) so here is the link to it on this site. :) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38935 :mrgreen:
  13. isaiah3g

Saints Superbowl Tribute bike (non-rat) :-P

Here it is! Toooooons of work,time and sweat into this thing even though it was built this past winter. In south louisiana thats from November till the end of jan ;) It started out as a stingray and wound up using the bottom bracket,sprocket,cranks and rear end from it. The rear fender was...
  14. isaiah3g

Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike!

Here it is! The nastiest bike we at 3G Fabs have built to date! Its a turbo'd 15.+ Methanol fed beast we call Roach. Its on steroids in case your wondering ;) In the beginning...... The turbo is off of an '83 Suburu and strapped to the bike via a shock mount (on bottom tubes) and a 15mm...
  15. isaiah3g

New from Louisiana!!

Hello to everyone here! My name is Isaiah Gibbs and I am currently in school to start orphanages in madagascar. My two younger brothers and myself have started (trying to rather) a business named 3G Fabrications. We are building custom,themed,and one of a kind bikes. We had sold 2 Saints themed...
Back