Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. King Zebba

The Bruiser

2. King Zebba

Hiawatha Rat

This was pretty much a quick build. Do to the fact that it's a Hiawatha makes it already a Cool Cool bike to own. I scored this right here on RRB from member nateyboy. I have always wanted one of these. The frame design is just awesome. I wanted to give it a Rat look so I made some apes for it...
  3. King Zebba

Lady Jivaro

Lady Jivaro Completed!
  4. King Zebba

Lady Jivaro

I'm in! Gonna join the fun, just going to be a little late starting the build. I have to get my shop in order and then it's on! This bike is for my wife. She's been waiting patiently for me to get my act together and build her a custom bike. So it has to be special! It has similarities to my...
  5. King Zebba

Bike Trailer

Just thought I'd share this. I bought a Harbor Freight trailer for 189$. Welded up some square tube on top, added 5 Swagman bike racks and now I have a bike trailer.
  6. King Zebba

offsetting cranks

Need to know how to offset cranks on a standard bottom bracket to accommodate a 4" wide wheel. Anyone?
  7. King Zebba

Headhunter (Finished!!!)

So... Ive had a design idea in my head for a long long time and have finally decided to make it a reality. I saw a pic of a bike built by Sam McKay of Firebikes that had the same rake, rise, and stretch that I wanted for my bike. I made a few copies of it and started sketching over it and this...
  8. King Zebba

new

Hi! I saw this site and was hooked. I'm in my 40s, happily married, and have lived in so cal all my life. I have always loved bicycles since I can remember. One of these days I'll take a stab at it and build my own. Until then, I'm going to watch all of you do really cool things with bicycles...
Back