Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

new_dharma here

it's been some time since i've been on the RR forums...just wanted to say hello to all the new members and the members that have been around for a bit! I am Andy in RL; i own a bike shop in NE Minneapolis that does ok (older "cruiser-style" bikes and tune-ups); i like bikes (really?!?), camping...
  2. N

New Skip-tooth chain?!?

ok...so it's been some time since i posted...i tried the search, but 'cause i have LITTLE patience left, i gave up!!!! Skiptooth???
  3. N

T.T.T.T.T. C.B.T.T.

Tight Tube Top/Tank Top Coaster Brake Time Trials June 28, 2008 Registration starts @ 4:20pm Theo Wirth Park Minneapolis (this is all i know about this event)
  4. N

neat (yea I said neat!!!) letter

My GF purchased some old letters off eBay (to do art on) and one of the letters is very interesting...
  5. N

Camping & the 35W Bridge

last week (July 29-Aug 3) my GF and I went camping at the Governor Dodge State Park in Wisconsin. It's a really nice park w/nice hiking trails, a dog swimming area (important to us dog owners!), off & on-road biking...and geo-caching. the park is 5000+ acres in the Driftless area, so the rock...
  6. N

Happy Birthday...

Rat Rod...sorry it's a day late
  7. N

Die Grinder

i'm looking to purchase a die-grinder...don't know if i should get a straight or angled... this one or this one
  8. N

Are the 'hub views' helpful?

do you want them...do you need them...should I keep adding more as I get them?
  9. N

HUB SERVICE DIAGRAMS

Please don't post a reply to this (unless you have a hub not included). This is for your information...don't fear the rear hubs! If you want a better photo/scan, PM me for the file. Thanks! Still to add: SA: SAB, SBR, SBF,
  10. N

free parts???

All names have been changed (or eliminated) to protect the innocent (annoying!!!)... I'm a giving guy when it comes to bike parts. Anything from my personal collection (to a point) is up for grabs. All I ask for in return is to return the favor (pay it forward) AND shipping costs...
  11. N

is it a crime...

in the world of rat-rod bikes to WANT to remove rust? I see the appeal (or lack-there-of to onlookers) to keep some but are there parts you do clean? thanks
  12. N

bikes...

These are from the May Day 2006 parade...not mine...just thought i'd share
  13. N

Surly Xtracycle

This is my around-town-gettin'-stuff bike Surly 1x1 Frame Xtracycle FreeRadical Surly 1x1 front hub Surly 1x1 flip-flop rear hub (free-free) Ryno Lite Rims Surfas Drifter 26x1.5 tires Race Face cranks (170???) Sugino Sprocket 52t Cheep BMX freewheel 16t Crane Creek headset...
  14. N

New Dharma

Andy in the real world... I'm 35, live in Minneapolis, work at a NAPA, own a Bike Shop (new startup http://www.wheelgoodbicycles.com) and I really love bikes...all kinds: Single Speed, Fixed Gear, BMX, Cruisers (custom and restored), 3-speed...I think a person's bike should be a reflection of...
  15. N

MySpace

This isn't an opinion thread...or a poll. If you're using MySpace, what's the url http://www.myspace.com/new_dharma
  16. N

Patina

I was looking into PowderCoating for a bike when I came across an interesting color. Spraylat Powder Coatings offers a Rust Patina (Black Rust & Weathered Bronze also available). Imagine having the rusted look with the protection of Powder Coat! Spraylat's color #PPA180133 thought I'd share
  17. N

RRBBO--1950 Schwinn-Built BF Goodrich

1950 Schwinn-Built BF Goodrich, skip-tooth sprocket electrical-tape on handlebars, many busted spokes, no seat!
  18. N

Fender Art Show in Minneapolis

Each artist will receive a pair of fenders (back and front) to paint/decorate any way they want. The only guidelines being that they still have to technically be able to be used as fenders (the holes can’t be covered nor can objects stick out from the surface so far as to make the fender unable...
  19. N

schwinn strut rods

I need a set...mine (for my Spitfire) are bent beyond use willing to trade this is also posted in the Classifies section! Thanks
  20. N

Schwinn Spitfire

ok...I'm going to use this as a Photo Journal for the Bike More info added as More Info becomes Available. Bike found in this condition...the fork was attached. No wheels/tires...no handlebars...Let the fun begin! I'll post Serial #/year later...probably when bike is done!
Back