Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. illMATTic

How much paint for a frame/fork?

Will a pint of base coat do it or will I need to buy a quart? Ill be painting a frame and fork. Thanks
  2. illMATTic

Shotgun bike

This cracked me up.
  3. illMATTic

schwinn straight bar gallery

Here's another... Different bars.
  4. illMATTic

"Sparky" - Early '80s Worksman (Re)Build

Looks good. Way more fun than buying one.
  5. illMATTic

schwinn straight bar gallery

Here's my '37 Model C. Tires are clay colored.
  6. illMATTic

Show your Ind_Chuckz Workman/Heavy duty build!

Sweet.... thanks man.
  7. illMATTic

Can anyone give me a measurement on the Schwinn frame? I don't have access to mine right now. Looking for top bar length from center to center. Also seat tube from center of bottom bracket to center of top tube. Thanks!!!
  8. illMATTic

Kos Kruising

That bike is sick! How tall is the frame? Thanks for making me hunt one down!:headbang:
  9. illMATTic

I was thinking about buying another Schwinn and replacing the rear dropouts with a loop style like the oldschool BMX frames. These frames are actually pretty light for steel. The only thing stopping me is I have a feeling I would go way over budget on accessories.
  10. illMATTic

There are some nice bikes here. Here's what I did with a Heavy Duti frame I picked up from him. :cool:
  11. illMATTic

Post Pics Of Your Tandem Bike

Bringing this one back to the top. Here is my Rollfast tandem. Gruesome Twosome
  12. illMATTic

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

Thanks guys, Nothing really nice. I wanted to have all new components but still be inexpensive. I still have close to $400 into it and that's with a $60 frame. Some of it came from Porkchop and most of the parts I found on amazon. I really wanted to use all high end stuff but didn't want to...
  13. illMATTic

Here's my Schwinn Heavy Duti
  14. illMATTic

1938 Schwinn Klunker - My First Klunker

She's a beaut, Clark.
  15. illMATTic

My latest ride... Schwinn Heavy Duti BMX Cruiser

PS... What saddle do you all think would look good on here?
  16. illMATTic

Paint was a Chrysler Dupli-Color with a clear coat. Dupli-Color is a lacquer and lays down like crap. I love this color though. I mounted the rear brake in the fender mount. It is not super strong but stops me.
  17. illMATTic

1936 Schwinn "C Model"

Mine looked just like that. Well as far as I could tell under three layers of paint. I couldnt save my original color.
  18. illMATTic

I picked one of these frames up from Ind-Chuckz last year and finally got around to building it. I didn't go will all high end components. I just picked things I liked for a good price. Everything is new but the frame and saddle. I am not sold on this saddle but it was what I had in the garage...
  19. illMATTic

Bump... Lets see some more BMX!
Back