Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

MIG just cuz its fast?

Oh NO! What do you mean, "switching the ground"? I think this is what I'm doing wrong. With gas, don't I use the ( -- ) negative cable for the ground to the frame? Uh- oh! I think this may be the problem with the lack of penetration on the weld. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. B

help with a board track frame purchase

great starting point. i agree they are built like tanks.
  3. B

Home made Truing Stand

after searching lbs for a week, the best i found for 26" respoke/true was $120. I only paid $10 for the bike. it must be time for me to learn this craft.
  4. B

AC trike build

beautiful! is that a 3/4" back axle? i've been hunting one for a while. the front end is IT my friend.
  5. B

"Double Whammy" Mini Bike Dragbike build

so glad to hear you had the opportunity to unleash it. i am very interested in this idea. i am in boynton beach and wondered if PBIR would be interested in letting us run if i got a few of us together. any thoughts? "Triple Threat" is already on the drawing board and gathering parts and...
  6. B

'68 Schwinn DeLuxe Elizabeth

beautiful job, just beautiful
  7. B

respectable schwinn parts dealers

no they are not. they are sealed, metric size
  8. B

respectable schwinn parts dealers

i have had so much trouble finding a respectable schwinn parts dealer! I just need 8 bearings, part #7HWTOWC1. They are just rear axle bearings for a meridian trip-wheeler. I do not feel comfortable giving out my credit card number over the phone with the security code to someone who doesn't...
Back