Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

Indian burn

This is a build I've been working on I couldn't wait for the build off I call it Indian Burn hope you like it
  2. K

leaf spring fork

I saw an indian motorcycle with some cool leaf spring forks and thought i would try and build some this is what I have so far
  3. K

my little heard

just 4 bikes for now,you know you just cant build just one!!
  4. K

cwc build

40s cwc build I started this build with the chain guard I saw it at a antique store and had to have it then from there the frame it was an e-bay score 15 bucks then everything else fell into place hope you like it.
  5. K

1942 elgin

my brother picked this up the other day this bike has a cool springer hub first one I've ever seen.
  6. K

sonic scout chain guard

found this chain guard at a antique store love the patina on this
  7. K

got some new redwalls!

got some new redwalls today I will say they do look better than the whitewalls I had on there!!
  8. K

spaceliner rat build

heres a few pics of my build hope you like them!
  9. K

finally got one

Ffinally got a spaceliner, now to start RATTIN!!!
  10. K

hey, I m new

welcome in!
  11. K

spaceliner ?

does anyone know if sears made a 26 inch mens spaceliner with a five speed?
  12. K

my first rat A-RATNAPHOBIA

13. K

KC-socal newbe

hey everybody Im a newbe here my name is casey im from sothern california my brother and nephew turned me on to this site and also caught this rat bug and the only cure is this great site ive been lurking around this site for about four months now and started my first rat about the same time my...
Back