Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

His 'n' Hers Raleigh Max

Tyres are Kenda 1.95 x 26 cheap & cheerful !
  2. R

Muscle Beach Chopper(ette) - The Sara-Kate

Great job Doc turned out SWEEEET !! Thought Blue was new Black ? viewtopic.php?f=60&t=42983
  3. R

the Fat Rat

First thought ? Davey Crockett King of the wild frontier !!!!!!
  4. R

The Hangover Cure - Made in Scotland, Fae girders

Congrats on finishing Jonnie sweet bike well worth waiting for ! Good Luck man :D
  5. R

COOLER CORONA Shakedown pics !!!

Next step choose THREE bikes ? HOW are we to do that ?
  6. R

The Hangover Cure

Come on Jonnie you can do it !!! Just that last push :P
  7. R

BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

LUCK ? PLEASE :( My first buildoff and the competition is awesome Also I was the thirteenth to finish how lucky is that ? And so many more builds to come all I can do is sit, watch and plan for NEXT YEAR !!! JUST INCASE ANYONES FORGOTTEN 6 DAYS TO GO !!! TICK - TOCK - TICK - TOCK :)...
  8. R

"RATS-ALT"

If you are building for votes go lower , if your building for you follow your instincts personally for what its worth I'd go lower :?:
  9. R

Tumbleweed

Re: *Tumbleweed* Looks great with the sun on her, got to agree the striping finishes the bike ! Great job :D
  10. R

Key Lime Twist!

Nice bike clean & simple she should love it well done :D
  11. R

Kid with a BMX wants to race for pink slips ? I can take him, I can, I know I can he's only got 40 years on me :!: :idea: wonder if I can get a head start :?: How fast is a 10 year old :?: Just noticed I think I had best reset date on camera WHOOPS !!!!
  12. R

His 'n' Hers Raleigh Max

Amongst my collection I have his n Hers Raleigh Max bike which underwent a bit of colour co-ordinating , they attract attention when we are out so I would say job done ? viewtopic.php?f=60&t=42983
  13. R

YEAH !! The rain stopped SHAKEDOWN time. Drag strip inspired , built for straight line, built for short blasts ? Had to remember these design flaws when my knees were pounding my chest (6'3" ) bike is knee high and tight corners were not an option also never riding a bike with hub brakes before...
  14. R

Raleigh Sprite ?

Ebay bargain £0.99 I was the only bidder and it was local intended to turn into fixie bike as advert was sketchy to say the least ( old bike for sale ) , I got it home stripped off gaurds quick clean up it requires a chain a pair of tyres & we're off. According to the frame decals its a...
  15. R

Re: COOLER CORONA Thanks for the comments guys but even though Cooler is finished I may go for new build with a week to go ? May set myself a real challenge cos I'm bored. :?: :?: :idea:
  16. R

Kidney Stew - together but not done

Re: Kidney Stew - fenders and brush Once again Jen WOW !!!! :lol: 8)
  17. R

Tucker's Spaceliner

BEAUTIFUL Top 3 for me :!: :!: :!:
  18. R

LUCKY 13 ?? Maybe ? I set out to spend as little as possible using what parts I had laying around , I was doing really well till the finishing touches narrower front tyre & tube 26 x 1.25 then I thought lets lower the bars so purchased a new stem took my total to £24.68. Rain put paid to my...
  19. R

COOLER CORONA FINISHED !!!

LUCKY 13 :?: :?: More finished photos in Finished Bikes I wanted to take her out for a shakedown run and some arty pics but momma nature said RAIN !!!!
  20. R

the "Fat Rat"

Man just watched that coon in movie " Furry Vengeance " EVIL but C 8) 8) L
Back