Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Professor72

Shapely 1927 Westfield-built 28" Motobike Project

Does anyone have pictures or info about the Vassar bike? I picked up an early frame recently that looks like it had a Vassar badge on it, but it has no other markings I can find
  2. Professor72

Hawthorne

pm sent
  3. Professor72

Hawthorne

pm sent
  4. Professor72

Top Fueler Forks Summer Run 2019

Very cool! Wish I could afford a set!
  5. Professor72

Rollfast Top Drag 100

Any update on this build?
  6. Professor72

Western Flyer Buzz Bike

Whats your plan for this bike? selling it?
  7. Professor72

EVANS COLSON 20 inch or 24 inch bike

email sent
  8. Professor72

Iverson (?) Highspeed muscle bike

Interesting book from 1983 with bicycle business case. https://books.google.com/books?id=GU-_LnIOwWUC&pg=PA132&lpg=PA132&dq=stelber+bicycles&source=bl&ots=bPf3_MTtYC&sig=jzjolmToq-LNsMhXn9B8biF-gT4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilyLvd1cDXAhXBQSYKHaZZBxI4ChDoAQgqMAE#v=onepage&q=stelber%20bicycles&f=false
  9. Professor72

Iverson (?) Highspeed muscle bike

It is a Stelber built bike, the iverson version of the roadrunner. I’ve had several of these. My understanding is that Stelber built bikes for different stores under the Iverson brand and entry level bikes for bike stores under the Stelber brand. That being stated, all of their muscle bikes seem...
  10. Professor72

Unkown muscle bike

Looks like a Columbia to me
  11. Professor72

It's Been a Good Week

Pm bump
  12. Professor72

It's Been a Good Week

PM sent
  13. Professor72

1963 Stingray???

Pm sent
  14. Professor72

1963 Stingray???

E3 would be the right era serial number for a May 63 Sting Ray, and the only frame used from 63 to mid 65(?) are short frames - The later "Junior" model is the same frame; they just called them juniors after the longer frame was introduced after mid 65... To verify it was a originally built as a...
  15. Professor72

Chromed stingray jr?

Not an option from Schwinn. What is the serial number? It looks like a legit Schwinn frame, the other parts look like aftermarket low-rider stuff
  16. Professor72

Muscle bike I.D. experts needed

The bars do look like schwinn ram-horns because they have the straight upright section in the middle. Wald bars have a little bend in the upright section as well as bending out to the sides. The Schwinn bars will be stamped with "schwinn ramhorns" and the wald are stamped "wald" so it shouldn't...
  17. Professor72

Monark muscle bike info

What was he asking in the first place?
  18. Professor72

Monark muscle bike info

Very cool huffy built Monark. Is it for sale?
  19. Professor72

20" 1962 Schwinn Fleet

Pull the fenders and basket off it and swap on a solo polo and ride...
Back