Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gary Mc

Swap Meet at the Velodrome Oct 26th. Atlanta GA (Picture)

Dang, Had I known you were a RRBer, I'd have introduced myself. Tagged you in the pic now.
  2. Gary Mc

What is happening to TV?

One of the few remaining shows I watch these days is Duck Dynasty. Never thought I'd like it but finally tuned in and did. Redneck hunters & their families having good old fashioned fun who ALWAYS close the show with a prayer is alright by me.
  3. Gary Mc

Re: Swap Meet at the Velodrome Oct 26th. Atlanta GA Here are pics of the .... Lane Velodrome race track.
  4. Gary Mc

Re: Swap Meet at the Velodrome Oct 26th. Atlanta GA Swap had a very light turnout Saturday, mostly road bike stuff but RRB was represented. Freqman1, Double Nickle, and Joel were all there selling, unfortunately they were the only ones selling vintage. Seeing the velodrome was neat as it's a...
  5. Gary Mc

First Ride in 50+ years: 2023 Update

Re: First Ride in 50+ years: FIL eats cake Congratulations to your wife on the marathon, that is amazing especially at 56 YO. As some others said I'd have a hard time doing a mile much less a marathon. As always enjoy your pics and stories!!!!!!! Don't always post on them but I do always...
  6. Gary Mc

1961 Huffy Eldorado "remake"

OK, so here's my 1961 Huffy Eldorado customized as a great riding beach cruiser originally a middleweight now with a Shimano Nexus 3 speed and new 26x2.125 balloon tires/wheels combo. It is my daily rider and is a really comfortable rider particularly at the beach. Just a lightweight somewhat...
  7. Gary Mc

Rat Rod (The U-Bute!)

Bike & scenery are absolutely awesome, great pics, great bike, looks like a great place to live!!!!!!!!! Love the new lights, they definitely add to it. Great job and thanks for sharing from down under. 8)
  8. Gary Mc

3rd Annual Cycling Swap Meet Oct 5th (Dallas,GA)(PICTURES!)

Re: The 3rd Annual Cycling Swap Meet Oct 5th (Dallas, GA) These will be there...... (not for sale)
  9. Gary Mc

Military bike for the wife

Came out great, I love it!!!!!!!!!! :D
  10. Gary Mc

camel back frames

Thanks Rob, I plan to bring it & my other 2 riders in October as long as the rain stays away. Look forward to seeing you then. Gary
  11. Gary Mc

camel back frames

Decided to bump this thread back up by posting a current pic of my 1930 Hartford with more accessories added. I know there are more camelback frames out there that are just screaming, POST ME!!!!!!!!!!!! This frame style just does not get the love they deserve to me.
  12. Gary Mc

Before & After Pics

1961 Huffy Eldorado Before After circa 1956 Girardengo TwinBar Before After 1930 Hartford Camelback (Westfield Mfg.) Before After
  13. Gary Mc

Simplistic Speed, 100% done, pics posted! **Lightweight**

Absolutely amazing build from concept to end and as a Racycle fan, it is absolutely fantastic!!!!! Great job!!!!!
  14. Gary Mc

Military bike for the wife

I really like the idea of old web belt in army green, now that would be different!!!!!!
  15. Gary Mc

WW II Columbia

The CABE has a forum for Military Bicycles. I'd suggest posting it there for info. Ken Kowal, Mr. Columbia often weighs in on military bikes on that forum. I think the last one I saw on ebay which was not original paint sold for $1600 but have seen them go for more than that. The CABE...
  16. Gary Mc

Morning Ride & Photo Shoot - 1930 Hartford

More Photos at Bona Allen Tannery Row in Buford GA Statue in Downtown Buford GA of Roy Rogers, Trigger, and saddle-maker Jack Johnson commemorating Tannery Row. Downtown Buford GA
  17. Gary Mc

More Photos At Bona Allen Tannery Row in Buford GA
  18. Gary Mc

We have had torrential rains almost daily all summer in the Atlanta GA area so the Hartford had been ridden very little and I hadn't had a good opportunity to take decent pics of it since it was finished. So this morning we had a bright sunny day and I decided to take it out for a spin in...
  19. Gary Mc

Bike Vacation - Hwy 30A in the Florida Panhandle

I agree, Bruno's Pizza in Seagrove is amazing. I should have mentioned it. We also ate at George's at Alys Beach, GREAT atmosphere but half our group loved the food and half hated it, also was expensive.
Back