Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. PeterBuilt

(Class 2) REALLY DAD ..RIP Peterbuilt

Here we go again. Starting with this frame. Going with class 2 so there is no questions on my build.
  2. PeterBuilt

RAT BRATS

Building a tandem for my daughter and her friend.
  3. PeterBuilt

Wrenching On My Bike

What's up Rat Roders here my finished build. Templeton did not work out as planned, so I started a new build. Always building bikes for someone else, so I built something for myself.:banana: 4ab97417.jpg.html][/URL]
  4. PeterBuilt

Wrenching on My Bike ( Gone to finished builds )

I am starting my build with this frame, and a old Halloween decoration. Do you see were on going with this.
  5. PeterBuilt

20 year old +N.O.S COLUMBIA 27 inch 12 speed grils bike

Found this bike at tag sale. Brand new never rode. Just sat in his basement for the last 20 + years. Would you pay $20.00 bucks? I did.:lol:
  6. PeterBuilt

SCRAP HAPPY

Started with a '62 Murray frame. Pulled some parts out of my FIL scrap pile. Got some parts from my neighbor, KOTA, for a low budget, simple build. I told KOTA 3 months was to long for a build. Look at me listing six hours before the deadline!
  7. PeterBuilt

SCRAP HAPPY (DONE)

My frame thanks KOTA Donor bike 1 Donor bike 2 The 2 donor bikes I saved from my father in law's scrap metal pile. :lol:
  8. PeterBuilt

Wrenching on my bike

This is my first bike I built after KOTA gave the bike building bug.
  9. PeterBuilt

Ross Contvertible

Here is 4 bikes i just pick up. But here is the pick of the liter.
  10. PeterBuilt

RIDGE RUNNER XXX

Here it is, all done. Almost all parts were dumpster dove, or junk parts from other bikes. Total cost was $7.99 for the liquid bluing. It was a fun build. And oh yes, it gets a lot of looks. It rides as dangerous as it looks. So, sorry neighborhood kids, you can't have, or ride this one. The...
  11. PeterBuilt

Huffy built for two

Work at a college as a janitor. Two kids were leaving this behind. They said I could have it, so I grabbed it right up. :mrgreen:
  12. PeterBuilt

<<RIDGE RUNNER XXX>> In finished bikes.

I found this in a dumpster. I'd be willing to guess that nobody is, or will be using the same frame. It's a Fuji.It's one of those bikes that you had to smoke 500,000 Marlboro's to get. What better way to get healthy. Oh! I forgot, it FOLDS! Or should I say SWINGS. This is the start
  13. PeterBuilt

Old girls huffy that needs help

The start. The finish with a little help from Kota and me. My bosses granddaughter's will be tickled pink. :wink:
  14. PeterBuilt

Kid's Rat Tandem

20 inch Rollfast Tandem. As you can, see my kids use it all the time.
  15. PeterBuilt

Found in trash can

I found this bike in a trash can at the fair. Free wheel was broken, put new one on. Works well, but not very ride able. It will look cool handing in my work shop. 8)
  16. PeterBuilt

"RU-BOUNCING"

Have you seen this frame before.
  17. PeterBuilt

Grandmoms new ride

Uncle Steve and grandmom. On her the trike I found her.
  18. PeterBuilt

OLD ELGIN THAT NEEDS SOME LOVING

My best friend son found this bike for me. He was working for a man and this was in his barn. His wife would ride it to see him when they were first dating. It needs to live again. The man tried to paint for her but it did not come out a planed. So I will give it love it needs.
  19. PeterBuilt

A OLD ELGIN THAT NEEDS SOME LOVING

My best friend son found this bike for me. He was working for a man and this was in his barn. His wife would ride it to see him when they were first dating. It needs to live again. The man tried to paint for her but it did not come out as planed So I will give it love it needs. Gone to...
  20. PeterBuilt

A OLD ELGIN THAT NEEDS SOME LOVING

My best friend son found this bike for me. He was working for a man and this was in his barn. His wife would ride it to see him when they were first dating. It needs to live again. The man tried to paint for her but it did not come out a planed. So I will give it love it needs.
Back