Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. EastOfEastLos

Need to ID front hub cone. 1952 Monark

Hello fellas, I've been MIA for a while! I have a part ID question. In the photo below, you see a front hub cone/nut. You can see it's broken. I believe it's part of the original hub internals. I've been using another cone, but it doesn't fit correctly so I have a good amount of play- no...
  2. EastOfEastLos

~~BLACK BETTY~~ Black to life!

This look appeals to me. I put springers on my builds...bent preferred. I usually like the "fat" look, but I'm digging the thin wheels and tires. The overall looks reminds me a bit of a World War II spy bicycle if any really existed.
  3. EastOfEastLos

REMIX

Re: REMIX...Finally Done! Wow my friend! Retro-Jules Verne Time Machine-SteamPunkish-Buck Rodger-Art Deco-Funkafuturistic... Another Masterpiece! Congratulations! When you have the grand opening to that museum/gallery to showcase your creations, I will be there!
  4. EastOfEastLos

REMIX

Haha, yeah. I kept an eye out for a nice old bike, but couldn't find one for cheap like last years bike. Nice to hear my build gave you, of all people, some inspiration! That gives me inspiration! Haha! Got a total resto project '50 Chevy Styleline Deluxe in March. I'll shoot ya a pic in...
  5. EastOfEastLos

REMIX

Well Mr. Fordsnake, I've been gone for a minute. No bike this year. Actually graduated a few months ago to a vintage four wheel wallet drainer, but I specifically checked back in here and then straight to this build off mainly to see what YOU were up to. I am not surprised by what I found...
  6. EastOfEastLos

'52 Monark 24" - Smokin' in the Boyz Room

Not to be negative, but I can't believe how much of my life I got back since finishing my RRBOB#7 entry: Smokin' in the Boyz Room. I received some very nice, unexpected feedback on my bike and the photos so I chose one to enter into the 2013 RRB calendar. Thanks guys, great group of bikes...
  7. EastOfEastLos

Mofo / MoFaux 8/1 They're Done!

Just more fun for me! Glad you approved :mrgreen:
  8. EastOfEastLos

:lol: ... Just hope Mr. Carlton doesn't mind that I took artistic license with MoFaux.
  9. EastOfEastLos

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Dang!! :shock: WOW! I was not expecting that! I greatly appreciate the acknowledgement and I humbly accept! Thank you Jake Sensi!
  10. EastOfEastLos

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Hopped on late but BIG congrats to everyone who entered and especially the official winner, top 3 and top 10! MoFaux, Hot Rod Higgins, MOSBY'S RAIDERS, Hex53, Flex-Liner 7, ELLIS SPEED SHOP SCHWIN, Eliminator, HiaWhatThe!!!!!, LACKLUSTER, I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush. Carlton...
  11. EastOfEastLos

... :shock: Yes! I drank the MoFaux KoolAid.... :shock: <brainwashed face... :D In Honor of the MoFaux Victory!! Well deserved, congratulations!
  12. EastOfEastLos

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Thanks for the mention and I gotta say, first, right back atcha :mrgreen: and second, that MoFaux inspired me to let my imagination run WILD next time I enter a build off. 8) 8)
  13. EastOfEastLos

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Right on - Right on! 8)
  14. EastOfEastLos

~~Smokin' in The Boyz Room~~

Too bad you're not around here. I'm about 15 minutes away from the Pomona Raceway (Auto Club Raceway), where they hold the NHRA Pomona Winter Nationals. Old, historic neat place. You could've taken some suuuper cool shots there if you could get on the track. It is open and not a soul is...
  15. EastOfEastLos

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Don't give me heart attacks like that, I have a weak heart!!... Now I'm going to have visions of MoFaux's dancing in my head when I go to sleep right now.
  16. EastOfEastLos

Thank all of you's guy's 8) I appreciate that you all are giving my old rider props! Peatbog, since everyone has seen the bike in it's entirety, I'll just go with the shots I have now. I think instead of puttin up all these photos, I probably would've hit a homer with just one shot like I...
  17. EastOfEastLos

Anytime I hear such words, I'm floored. I really didn't think more than a couple folks would dig my build. Thank you!
  18. EastOfEastLos

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

I really liked Hot Rod Deluxe. 8)
  19. EastOfEastLos

Well, I admire your humility. I'm glad to hear you'll be enjoying your bikes. Anybody you pass them down to later down the line is going to be extremely lucky. :wink:
Back