Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. fsjaak

John Doe No. 438

We have no idea what it was or what it will become.
  2. fsjaak

TRIJAAK MK5

Many of the younger ZB140 meat-motors would so admire the skills and adventures of their seniors that they would emulate them in as many ways as they could. The most obvious was of course the idea of having your own ship. ZB140 pilots however saved very little or none of their earnings and...
  3. fsjaak

STRATOBLASTER

Sorry about the tardy submission. Health issues kept us in orbit much longer than we had planned. Although we were not allowed to bring a camera to the final build, we hope that the rough sketches help explain most of the proceedings. Our Pilot surveys the finished ship.
  4. fsjaak

STRATOBLASTER

As some of you veterans may recall. . . Every solar system that the Salvage Ships* visited presented difficulties unique to its place in time. Some regions were more hazardous than others. The areas known as France, Mercury, and Venus were particularly troublesome and responsible for many...
  5. fsjaak

ZB140ColumbiaDILIGENCE

The pilots would simply power down and keep their circuits crossed during the return trip to the valley.
  6. fsjaak

ZB140ColumbiaDILIGENCE

CAPTAIN'S LOG SOLVES ANCIENT MYSTERY. Documents discovered in personal effects of pre-warholian pilot’s remains shed light on age-old Salvage Ship mystery.
  7. fsjaak

FendaBenda

Hmmm. . . never been in this part of the brain before.
  8. fsjaak

Crankenstein - "Its alive"

Hi everyone, I can't believe the cool factor of all the rods in this build-off! Outstanding! Crank is done (I think) and he has only terrorized one village so far. Hope you like it and thanks for being here and sharing all your cool tricks and building secrets. Happy trails
  9. fsjaak

Crankenstein

Just checked in. Got pictures of early Elgin motobike which I plan to restore back to original medium range battlestar. As soon as I figure out the picture posting thing, I'll add them in. While cleaning out from under my bed, I pulled out the frame-set of what initially appeared to be just...
Back