Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Free Motobecane Nomade

Picked this one up yesterday. A friend of my dad's told me last week he had a bike for me and couldn't remember the name. Drove me crazy til I got it yesterday. Its a running bike, just needs new tubes. From a few searches i narrowed it down the mid 70's, not 100% certain though. Anyone got the...
  2. B

The "Bad" Rat is done...

Didn't get a chance to take high resolution pics of the build so I'm posting pics of the finished product. This is my first 26" build and I am stoked with the results. The "Bad" is short for Badillo, my fathers last name. This is what I started with: The end result: Ruddy Brown Primer was my...
  3. B

$15 Flea market find

Took my daughter out this afternoon to see what parts I could wrangle up and happened upon this one. I thought long and hard...for 10 or 15 seconds and we were on our way home. This is it as i bought it. Not too bad as is, uploading pics of it after a quick dig through my parts stash.
  4. B

Bones' Cruiser done

Not sure what to consider my Slow-Rodder in it's current condition except cruiser. After finally swapping out cranks it rides great. Kept the high-rise bars and mirrors. Kept the fade scheme going with the spokes as well.License plate fasteners I came across.Mismatched tires show my inner...
  5. B

20x1.75 Swallow Tires

Picked these up, for my next build, at the flea market today for $2.
  6. B

Murray Built?

Just picked this one up today. Can anyone help with the year or brand this one was sold under?
  7. B

Nice day for picking..

Picked this up today at the scrap yard by my house. First time actually venturing back and low and behold what do I find. I believe its a Murray built 20" girls frame just not sure year or brand. Originally a dark blue, a small piece of the blue sparkle seat left on sissy bar. Not a bad pick...
  8. B

Bones' Cruiser is done!!! (for now)

Had to put this one aside for awhile after I used the wheels to flip another BMX build I was working on. I mocked it up with an OE Mongoose 20x2.3 BMX tire. I like the stance, just might keep it until I can find a slick to throw on it. I picked the straight springer fork and replaced the bent...
  9. B

My Slow-Rodder

After a few setbacks i was able to put something together for the Build Off. I took a stock lowrider and added a Rat Rod twist. Lowrider purists would shudder at the sight but I built this one for me. Hope you like it.
  10. B

Glad im not alone out here!

Ive been stripping down bikes since i was ten. Wasnt sure why, but it just felt right. I got caught with Lowriders a few years after as well. Cheap and low, that was always my goal. A couple years ago i started riding BMX after skating for 12 years. I got my hands on my first used bike parts, a...
Back