Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. STAY RAD

Persons Seat Help

I picked up a Huffy Good Vibrations and this was on it. Any help on year? Thanks.
  2. STAY RAD

ATL falcons swag, rad toys + need 26 clunker stuff

I have a 63 Speedster I want to build up BMX/Klunker style. Need wheels, forks, old school BMX double neck stem, etc. Also looking for S&M Long Johnson post, Hunt Wilde waffle grips, XXL safety gear (shin, elbow, knee), 9T Tuff Wheels, 1/2 KKTs, Thanks. Matt Ryan Signed Jersey - this is the...
  3. STAY RAD

vintage HOT WHEELS and SIZZLERS 1968/69

My old stash of HOT WHEELS and SIZZLERS tracks. I have this since I can remember. But ready to let it go.... heading to ebay and CL but thought I see if anyone here is interested. WELL PLAYED WITH. As far as I know, the electronic/battery powered stuff does not work. Not into restoring this...
  4. STAY RAD

motherlode of rad junk/treasures

I've been clearing out boxes of old treasures... See anything you like/want? Make an offer! Take some/all. NEED: mid BB for BMX. Also working on a 26 clunker. Need wheels and forks. Hunt Wilde waffle grips. 1/2 Rat Trap pedals. Open to anything! misc punk rock 3" cds: Hot Wheels: demon...
  5. STAY RAD

RAD FOR LIFE tee for 1/2" RAT TRAP

hey - looking for RED or BLUE 1/2 rat trap pedals for a bmx bike. RAD FOR LIFE tee for trade ( M, L, XL) - this tee is screen-printed on American Apparel brand tee. Made in the USA! thanks for looking!
  6. STAY RAD

Austrian Head-set Q

I have this Austrian FREE SPIRIT - I dig the forks and want to use them on a BMX/rod style build. I know the headset is a different size... but could I use these forks with a regular headset if I use just the locknut and cap from the Austrian fork? Thanks.
  7. STAY RAD

RAD RIDE

I'm a newbie to the RAT ROD world, growing up a BMX kid. I like to throw together what I got... no carpet queen repro of what a bike looked like in a catalog for me. I picked up this (still unknown*) f/f. I plan to build it up BMX style. Tuff Wheels. Banana Seat. And what ever else sticks! I'm...
  8. STAY RAD

SEARS frame/fork ID help 20"

I tried to research this but I can't make heads or tails. Sorry for the bad picture. Head Tube Sticker SEARS ROEBUCK AND CO. serial on headtube: HC0296496 Bottom Bracket: 507-476950 It's not HUFFY. I called them, numbers aren't right. Someone with an Orange spray can had their way with it...
  9. STAY RAD

Want to spruce up a stock 08 OM FLYER 26 inch...

This is the stock 08 OM Flyer. I changed the yellow tires to these redwalls... not sure I'm loving it though. Any ideas? Just know I'm looking for some easy and not too expensive cosmetic ideas... I'm not going to strip it, etc. It needs new grips so that's a given... and I'm not opposed to...
  10. STAY RAD

Howdy from GA

Former lurker... my name is P. Go by the user name POO, which is short for POObrand, which is a megacorp containing design and music and DIY punk rock. A subsidiary of which is my t-shirt co. STAY RAD BMX. I like to ride around the cul-de-sac and do kick outs and hit trash cans. And then tell...
Back