Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BobbyStillz

TRADITIONAL SCHWAOLIN (Wu Tang Forever)

Trying to see if it'll make a comeback on this build...
  2. BobbyStillz

A while back, I made this 'devil tail' fender from a beater I had. Originally it was a concept I was going to run on 'Luci', during an early iteration.
  3. BobbyStillz

I am leaning that way, myself. Ideally, I'd like to bend the fork legs a touch more for a better flow-line (visually) from the cantilever into the fork.
  4. BobbyStillz

Roger Doger! 🤣 That would be wild! I will be cutting them down, but maybe for an Optimus Prime build?
  5. BobbyStillz

Trying to decide on wheel size/position. I have a 20" and a 26" spitfire tire, but I'm not married to running both. I'd like to run at least one, however. Thoughts?
  6. BobbyStillz

Ok! Minor wrestling match, to wedge the shim open long enough to get the post started, but we're good! I'll obviously need to trim it down, but problem solved!
  7. BobbyStillz

I know it is shimming a seat post, thus 'seat post shim' but the shim itself is as big in diameter as the largest frame tubing I've ever come across. Maybe it was for a motorcycle?
  8. BobbyStillz

So we adapt... I have, what was sold as, a 'bicycle seatpost shim'. It was not. But it is a shim, nonetheless, and it's been lying around for a couple years. Hopefully, it should do the trick. Looks like just the right amount of tolerance... And this seatpost should fit into the shim...
  9. BobbyStillz

In order to mount the top plate of the triple tree, I have to have all 3 pipes slide into the corresponding fittings. But since I am altering the steer-tube assembly. The inverted steer-tube ends up being the same diameter as the fitting itself.
  10. BobbyStillz

What are you listening to?

11. BobbyStillz

What are you listening to?

Finally scored an OG copy of this. 😁😍
  12. BobbyStillz

TRADITIONAL Twin Stik Spitfire

Nice! I am using a '65 Typhoon frame as well. Excited to see what you do with yours!
  13. BobbyStillz

The steertube assembly will all compact into place. However, it's a snug fit. So I'm not going to put it TOGETHER together until I've decided on construction/aesthetic. I am 90% sure I am going to do an under slung stem, so I am playing with what the top plate assembly will look like...
  14. BobbyStillz

TRADITIONAL Olympic Punk

I'm a purist in the sense that I couldn't part out a complete original. However, when the paint is roached, and it's not a color you are keeping for patina, why not rock a custom? I happened to keep the patina on this Evans because the red and cream looked gorgeous! I have wanted to do a...
  15. BobbyStillz

TRADITIONAL 🅵🅾🅾🅻🅸🅶🅰🅽 - 1930s Elgin Oriole

Can't deny it. Evans and Elgin really nailed that curve, design-wise.
  16. BobbyStillz

AGREED! The Dutch version is tolerable, but the U.S. version is horrible. Like sugar water. They've f'd up Guiness as well. 🤮
Back